Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MetalCowgirl34
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

They're one of my OCD interests LOL :) I suppose it's unlikely I'd find someone else who likes them that much, but never hurts to ask, right?

cantexactlysay
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jul 2009, 9:40 pm

I've heard of them, thought they sounded pretty good to my recollection. Chris Broderick (now in Megadeth) played guitar for them at one time, didn't he?

RedMetal

14 Jul 2009, 9:52 pm

Hey! I like Nevermore quite a lot - especially 'This Godless Endeavor' and 'Dead Heart in a Dead World' - although I'm not very familiar with their first few albums.

Do you have a favourite album?

MetalCowgirl34

15 Jul 2009, 9:31 am

cantexactlysay wrote:
I've heard of them, thought they sounded pretty good to my recollection. Chris Broderick (now in Megadeth) played guitar for them at one time, didn't he?

Yes, he filled in quite a lot when they were short a guitarist....then he almost joined recently, but then got hired to Megadeth. I was insanely disappointed. I liked him, and there's not many who can fit in to that band. Can't wait to hear Chris on a new Megadeth album though.

Last edited by MetalCowgirl34 on 15 Jul 2009, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

MetalCowgirl34

15 Jul 2009, 9:35 am

RedMetal wrote:
Hey! I like Nevermore quite a lot - especially 'This Godless Endeavor' and 'Dead Heart in a Dead World' - although I'm not very familiar with their first few albums.

Do you have a favourite album?

Dead Heart is my favorite, definitely, but I like them all for different reasons, so I couldn't really pick a second favorite.

I think they are definitely Aspie music, don't you? I love how complicated and detailed it is.