Post a random truth (about yourself)

Page 1069 of 1198 [ 19161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072 ... 1198  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 8:46 pm

I have huge callouses on my right point finger from years of biting myself, and I have a permanent messed up knee from an accident I had on the school bus.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:29 pm

When I was 9 or 10 I rode my bike as fast as I could across a road into my driveway without looking and nearly got run over by a van. I was a dumb little daredevil and promptly got grounded for that stunt.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:31 pm

I couldn’t even go on the monkey bars. I was a scaredy-cat.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2019, 9:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I couldn’t even go on the monkey bars. I was a scaredy-cat.

Consider yourself lucky, at my elementary school, we had a dome like monkey bar structure and I fell from the top and got the wind knocked out of me. You definitely are the smart one!

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 9:32 am

I'm one of the 2% who have green eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 4:14 pm

I began my first real relationship ten years after my first crush and I last saw each other.

In fact, my first crush became my first girlfriend unexpectedly. One day, I was in our school's dining hall sitting at a table when she approached me and we started talking.

We began dating almost immediately. Thankfully, my mom never found out but if she did, she would have pulled out all the stops to break us up. However around this time about three years ago, my ex broke off all contact with me without explaining why and I have never heard from her since.

She was not the type who would cheat, so I don't know what happened between us.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 4:21 pm

I have a permanent ripple in my right pinkie fingernail. My father and his father had the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 4:35 pm

At my old Catholic church, I served as an usher for about six years but slowly realized how uncomfortable I was in part because of how self-righteous many of the parishioners were towards me and my family.

Now at my new Catholic parish (where I have been attending services at since late 2017), I have been serving the parish as a Eucharistic Minister. I will make my debut as a Lector this summer and am looking forward to it very much.

However, if people from my old parish want me back, I'll just say "Sorry, but you should have realized that the faith is not a golden ticket to a VIP club in the eyes of God." :wink:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 4:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have a permanent ripple in my right pinkie fingernail. My father and his father had the same thing.

The thumb I crushed could be described as a ripple in the thumbnail though at times it is more flat than my other thumb. It's sort of wavy. I now often get pain in that thumb in cold weather.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 11:04 pm

I try and grow my own strawberries each year but snails get most of the crop.

2cat007
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Nov 2019, 12:29 am

I'm a college student

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 2:43 pm

I am 5 feet and 9 inches tall.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 3:23 pm

I had green eyes as a kid, but now they're blue.

I can look in two different directions at the same time. I have congenital Brown syndrome in my left eye, which means it won't go up all the way, but the right one does. I can just move my right eye so far up that I can't see with it and look wherever I want to with my left and the right will stay put - it started as just trying to move both eyes up as far as they would go and they wouldn't stop at the same place, but I think now I've trained my left eye to be able to move independently of the right.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 3:37 pm

I also have a dent in the bottom right portion of my ribcage. To the best of my knowledge, it's been there all my life. I'm guessing maybe when the bones there were still developing I had a knee pushed against them, seems about the right size and location for that.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 2:01 pm

I have been trying to break the cycle of weight issues that are part of my family.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 12:13 am

I don't have a six pack or muscles, but I'm hoping to get them soon.