Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Alraune144
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Aug 2009, 12:51 pm

I find it impossible to flirt, or be sexual around women, I have no problem with call girls, my vice i fear...but when it comes to hitting on normal women its impossible anyone else have that problem? ( the flirting problem )

I've been exiled, persecuted, left alone with no defense...

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

Maybe if you lose the whole good-old-boy racist redneck crap you'll be able to flirt more efficiently.
Learning to spell might also help.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 7:29 pm

Yes I have this trouble with guys among other things involving the art of communication.

BTW, love the rebel flag.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Aug 2009, 7:49 pm

Stop trying to hit on them, and have a conversation with them like a normal person. Keep things fun and light hearted and tease her a bit. Eventually, you can start subtly indicating that you want to take things in romantic direction.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 7:53 pm

Yupa wrote:
Maybe if you lose the whole good-old-boy racist redneck crap you'll be able to flirt more efficiently.
Learning to spell might also help.

Ironically, there's a confederate flag in my friend's garage, a black person gave it to him, probably the most ironic black guy I knew (Aaron). He was gay, and he just loved living in irony, he used to laugh at white people dogging eachother out for racism. Ironically, a white guy chastized him for saying the n-word. I'm not accusing anyone here, just pointing out some irony. I'm personally never gonna fly a confederate flag just because a black man did it.

I think flirting involves an extensive knowledge of someone else's perspective. It's difficult to do this with people in general, it's easier for the call girls, you both know that she has sex with people for money and you may feel less of a need to impress them. You may also know them so well that it's easier to communicate.

My problem is that I come off pretty obvious (my face gives everything away. One trick I use is convincing them (without telling them) that I have no intention of sleeping with them. I usually join a different conversation or just tune into one. The word "little scientist" comes into play at this point, I just watch the situation unfold and assess the situation, you may notice what gets her intrest, certian topics or questions directed towards her. Most people are more than happy to explain themselves in the right setting.

I'd say the mentality is along the lines with Jackie Chan or Indiana Jones, this method has you making stuff up as you go along, but I don't get success any other way.