Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

carolg
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2009, 12:53 am

Take your time. I already like the suggestions you made. I'm sure you've got lots more great ideas.

A project like this deserves to have plenty of time and consideration put into it because potentially it will be extremely useful and practical for lots of couples and families.

Thank you.

NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2009, 11:34 am

seebert wrote:
Near as I can tell, the *ONLY* real beef that the AS neurodiversity movement has with Tony Attwood is his involvement on the board of FAAAS...

If that is the only problem then I fail to see the problem.

I understand the concern about the prestige Tony Attwood's name gives F.A.A.A.S.; but consider the alternative. Would you have him resign and have the entire membership of the F.A.A.A.S Advisory Board composed of people who agree with Karen Rodman and her policies?

seebert
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Aug 2009, 6:04 pm

My wife and I should write just such a testimonial- she's somewhat ok with it- and I think it would be good for our marriage to do so. Communication is the most important thing in any relationship, and I'm not sure I'm recognizing the feedback I need to figure out if what I'm doing is helpful or hurtful.

But due to being overcommitted over the next few months- it my be October before you get it.