Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

microsoft_admin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jan 2006, 11:55 am

i have but only because i dont use the toilets beacuse i am scard of the toilet i still prefer to use a nappy / diaper rather then a toilet (due to server pscologiicla trama i sufferd when i was 2 and fell head first in to the toilet while it was flushing)

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 1:32 am

Sounds like a phobia... have you tried progressive desensitization? One need not have a psychologist at hand to attempt this.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2006, 8:01 pm

Im also incontinent day and night, and have to wear nappies, i just never know when to go to the toilet. I cant understand how most people do.

vistauk
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Mar 2009, 2:50 am

I also wear all in one nappies and been looking for friends as well and it be nice to people out there

Thank you

Shadowgirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2009, 1:47 pm

I have a friend with the same problem due to an infection.

I suggested adult pull ups. Since I've never had the problem myself I don't know much about what it is like.

Aimer_FTW
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Nov 2009, 3:13 pm

I can't hold my bladder and bowels at night so I have to wear diapers at night. And also on car rides. Though, I guess I don't really mind it that much ha ha.

Volcanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2009, 3:28 pm

wow thought i was the only 1 with that problem. im 11 and i was just never potty trained. not yet anyway (i just dont think my parents got around 2 it). wow i thought i was alone with that problem. every 1 hates me cuz of it :(

randomaspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Sep 2010, 6:27 am

How do you guys accept it. As I am having emotional issues accepting my bladder issues (overactive bladder/ incontinence) since late last year when I had a back injury and been wearing adult pull up since. None of my friends or especially family knows about as I live alone.

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:54 am

If anyone does have to wear nappies for medical reason why should they feel embarrassed anyway, it's really no big deal, a lot more serious things going on in the world.