Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

southwestforests
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 4:54 pm

oscuria wrote:
We shouldnt interfere or criticize, lest we be called meddlers.

Who is the "We"; and who shouldn't interfere with whom or shouldn't criticize whom?
Does this mean we, as humanity, shouldn't interfere with people drinking and/or having sex?
Or
Does this mean we, as people outside a given organisation shouldn't interfere where some organisation of peoples are violating human rights of life of other peoples?

:arrow: Wanna bet women jailed and caned for being raped wouldn't mind a little "interference" and "meddling"?

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

grain-and-field wrote:
Maybe rape should be legal...I mean, um, yeah, thats what I mean, you know? Ok, lets make a deal here....how about making non-violent rape legal, sounds good?

And...we should keep and open mind to these type of things, there are some things the US can learn from arabic countrys. I don´t advocate any type of rape in any way, of course. Even if the victim is passed out due to alcohol, it´s still wrong, ok?

We need to find some common ground here.

Ok I read it again and I'm still a little lost would you mind clearing up your point for me. Because if your a guy saying it's ok also long as you are "careful" about my base reaction isn't pretty and has somethign to do with a tube of lub and your backdoor, but if you trying to say rape laws are much needed I agree but only the ones that don't make the raped person a victim once again.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 9:28 am

HAHAHAAHAHAA

More death :D

I want videos of everyone bleeding to death.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

pakled wrote:
Well, then again, in some Muslim countries, 'it's not rape' unless there are witnesses. And they punish the woman for it as well...

Al hamdu l'illah!

ruveyn

sefer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Sep 2009, 10:01 am

grain-and-field wrote:
And...we should keep and open mind to these type of things, there are some things the US can learn from arabic countrys.

The only thing the US and the West can learn from Muslim countries (Indonesia is not arab) is that theocracies are totally messed up and all who advocate them should be completely and utterly opposed.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

in'sh'Allah (not an Arabic speaker...;)