Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 1:18 pm

well, he has a girlfriend, but from the way he and his friend make it seem, she's a b***h. and he claims he doesnt mind, either that or he is denying it. like he is seriously depressed, and she didnt get a clue. and when his friend told her, she was making fun of him about being depressed, actually angry at him, it seems! they dont seem to have a very healthy or strong relationship. i'm really just worried for him. is it true he might not notice or care about her being a b***h?? are aspergers peeps like that? i just hate the fact that he's so sad. he was talking to me about committing suicide and i felt really awful...didnt know how to comfort him.

also, will someone with aspergers seem at times that they dont care much? is that the case? he's obviously my close friend and stuff, even though we are internet friends, weve shared a lot. but yeah, he doesnt really seem like he cares at times. once we talked on the phone and there were lots of awkard silences and he didnt really ask me anything or say much but short replies. it was awful!
basically do aspergers people care less? or just not know how to show stuff? i know hes a good person, but its frustrating at times. and i wonder if hes aspergers enough to be that way....cause he has a good sense of humour and has a social life and stuff even though people think hes wierd. and he has a gf, i cant even get a bf. XD