Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Silver_Shadow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2006, 3:53 pm

I personaly like this theory of where Aspies came from, have a look and see what you think:

http://www.aspergia.com/ethos.htm

And if aliens did mate with humans then to me they would be have to be much like the vulcans :-)

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2006, 4:36 pm

I was the one who created this theory. But I never said it was back in the 40s. My guess is that it happened a few thousand years ago.

Silver_Shadow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2006, 7:07 pm

Steve_Cory wrote:
I was the one who created this theory. But I never said it was back in the 40s. My guess is that it happened a few thousand years ago.

Yes, i realised that it was based a long long time ago, but still it is a nice theory and i thought that being as people were talking about the origins of Aspies then i should put a link to it.
My compliments on the Mythos and the website by the way!

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2006, 7:16 pm

psych wrote:
Sean wrote:
psych wrote:
1940s? :D waaay off. try 2800 BC!

this is David Ickes theory;

- several thosand years ago a large mass arrived in our solar system with cataclysmic effects. It smashed into one of the larger planets (jupiter? cant remember) creating a large asteroid belt (which i believe is well documented) The remnant settled into solar orbit as the mass we now know as venus.

- suring this cataclysm, mars was in the wrong place at the wrong time & was smashed beyond recognition. All traces of civilized life were eliminated EXCEPT the pyramids in the region of cydonia. (just google it, youll see what i mean) The Earth sufferred some fallout too, which took the effect of giant flooding (goodbye Atlantis!)

- The martians came to earth to survive, they settled in the caucasus (hence the term 'caucasian') mountains to escape the giant flooding occurring everywhere (as mentioned in the old testament - Noahs ark etc). These Martians were the original caucasian or 'aryan' race.

Other points he makes include the Nazca lines in Peru and the fact that if you put a white person into sensory deprivation their bodily rhythm matches the orbit of mars, rather than the orbit of earth (as with non-white people). Also there is a famous mystical site in England called Avebury with neolithic monuments, and the landscape is almost a mirror image of cydonia.

Crucially, many ancient religious texts also start to make sense if you take his theory on board. He says if you read hebrew the old testament and other writings mention 'Gods' as plural rather than singular.

He is best known for his ideas about the mysterious 'annunaki' from ancient Sumerian texts. He believes they were reptilian creatures with greatly advanced knoledge.

This sounds like something L. Ron Hubbard would come up with. :roll:

David Icke was a sucessful television sports presenter up until 1991. He famously appeared on a popular interview show and suddenly started prophesising a coming period of strife in which there will be eartquakes, flooding and great tidal waves. Of course, the audience laughed and he became a laughing stock for many years. Be careful who you mock, Sean.

Jesus predicted the same thing in 33AD, so that makes David Icke a false prophet.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2006, 7:51 pm

Sean wrote:
Jesus predicted the same thing in 33AD, so that makes David Icke a false prophet.

Did Jesus give a specific date or rough approximation of about 2000 years?

Did Mithra say it before Jesus?

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2006, 7:54 pm

Aliens landed here in the 1940s and mated with humans!?! :lol:

But seriously... I actually DO feel like I belong here, and I DON'T feel like I'm from another planet. I'm just wired a little differently, but so are a lot of people.

As for the Aspergia story, it's also ludicrous. People with AS are not from another planet, or members of another race/ethnicity. I think people who invent elaborate, cosmic fantasy stories to explain the origins of AS are absurd. They fail to realise this: There are people who fall outside the norm much more than people with AS. By that logic every single person with a medical, physical, neurological, or psychological disability/condition that falls outside the norm must come from another planet or belong to another race. Give me a break... :roll:

psych
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2006, 2:20 pm

Silver_Shadow wrote:
I personaly like this theory of where Aspies came from, have a look and see what you think:

http://www.aspergia.com/ethos.htm

And if aliens did mate with humans then to me they would be have to be much like the vulcans :-)

thanks for posting, i really enjoyed that :)

Ive recently been reading a lot about aliens visitation in the ancient era - and when you put all the anomalies together (martian pyramids, Peruvian holes/lines, ancient texts depicting flying machines etc etc) It makes a LOT more sense than any other group of theories ive come across.

So, im slowly coming round to the high possibility of humans being descendants or otherwise creations of Aliens. People with AS are, by all popular definitions human. Therefore AS people are also descended/created by Aliens.

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2006, 10:53 pm

I have seen a couple of good Alien-Human *cough* home movies. The truth is in there... somewhere...

psych
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 5:45 am

Gibbs wrote:
sorry, but i would have to say that is completly rediculous. not possible, first for another species to mate with humans, and plus just the idea sounds too much like a sci fi movie..

Traditional African folklore speaks of the 'elder brother' lizard-humanoid creatures. They may originate either from earth or the neighbouring Alpha Centauri* system and are related to humans - we still have a 'reptile' part of the brain and various other evolutionary remnants.

*I was blown away when i read this - ancient africans specifically indicate alpha-centauri out of hundreds of visible stars - how could they have possibly known its the nearest (or 2nd nearest) solar system to our own?

African Shamans like Credo Mutwa claim to be able to see them. They changed our consciousness by teaching us language - thus destroying most of our telepathic and other 'extra' sensory abilities,which is the reason your average person cant see them. (having briefly studied hypnosis/perception and such branches of science i have absolutely no problem with this premisein theory)

David Icke, the illuminati researcher opened himself up to ridicule when he introduced the 'sci-fi' concept of shape-shifting reptiles manipulating humanity. But to his amazement, he found the ancient religions of Africa had been telling the exact same story for millenia.

You mention it sounds 'too much like a sci-fi movie' Your right - it sounds EXACTLY like several sci-fi movies.

"If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that it is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it.
Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane and ridicule anyone who promotes it"
-David Icke