Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2009, 10:32 am

Read it here.

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2009, 11:34 am

<shrug> I doubt those attackers knew he was autistic (course saying that he was equivalent to an 8-10 year old might have been a bit harsh since we dont know what part of the ASD he's in), but the fact that he was probably made it easier for them to target. Hate crimes like that are just blind, mental condition or not, its just "see someone, if that someone is of different color/sex/religion/etc to you becomes a target." When stuff like that happens, group X is pissed and too lazy to do something legal about it, so group Y is targeted as their vent for frustration. Its a sad but true cycle that repeats itself whenever something gets screwed up (ie current economic issues).

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Sep 2009, 2:42 pm

I have always thought that racism should be included in the DSM.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2009, 2:57 pm

Racism is just so cruel and pointless. Everyone is human regardless of skin colour, everyone should know that by now but apparently there are still a-holes out there who think that it's okay to go beating up black people just because the president of the USA is black? How stupid. Forget the autistic lad having the mental age of an 8-10 year old, I bet the racists have such low IQs that they fall through the floor when measured...

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Its sad to see Racism is alive and well.Read my quote to see how pointless racisim is.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2009, 10:43 pm

The people who attacked him should get a very severe punishment.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

WTFH is wrong with people?

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2009, 1:31 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
The people who attacked him should get a very severe punishment.

I have a feeling they will.

Detren
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Sep 2009, 12:26 pm

Odd that if it was just a random hate crime that they would target only this one person and this one person's uncle on the same night in different locations.

Looks to me like these people probably targeted and knew who they were dealing with.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2009, 1:24 pm

Detren wrote:
Odd that if it was just a random hate crime that they would target only this one person and this one person's uncle on the same night in different locations.

Looks to me like these people probably targeted and knew who they were dealing with.

You might have something there or the uncle might have been out looking for the boy knowing that he could be lost or hurt. I've been out wandering it the dark looking for my auntie son before afraid some dirtbag hurt him. It looks like those two winners will be in Federal pound in the butt prison for the rest of there sad sorry lifes.