Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 5:59 pm

I took some photos of my truck. The photo is full-size because I'm too lazy to re-size it.

Edit: Right-Click and select "View Image" for a more managable size. This is for Firefox. If you're using IE go jump in a lake.

airbikecop
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2006, 8:58 pm

'96 Taurus, running strong, 56,130 miles, nearly perfect undercarriage, minor unibody rust, nice kenwood deck, etc.

Was owned by an older person before I purchased it. It's in pretty good condition given it's age. The interior has a few problems, and there's a lot of scratches but it runs great, and is the perfect beater. Very fast too.[/img]

Lurker_Extraordinaire
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2006, 9:37 pm

03 Jetta Wagon TDi.

airbikecop
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2006, 11:06 pm

In a few years I'll be buying a Dodge Challenger concept, if they make it. I have the money ready for a nice downpayment. Even tho I could pay it off in a few years, I'm going to spread the payments out for a while because I plan on putting some mods into it, and I'm going to keep the car forever, and I need $$$ to store it in the winter.

Buying something that will blow everyone away sure beats all of the people I know buying a brand-new crappy econobox, making huge payments for a lackluster car. The next person who buys a brand new Focus is going to die, well around my age. But I disgress.

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2006, 10:16 pm

Here's my late-model, two-door, B.U.S. :lol: