Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2009, 7:03 pm

Hey all i'm not gonna get in detail but alot of my problems are solved just to spread the good news, few are: i'm being homeschooled now. Some pretty depressing stuff could have happend if i went to school this year i already have some stuff in my mind. Luckely for one time in my life i got helped. I can finely sleep long enough bcause of my sleeping problems too (well not always but mostly). Anyway lot of problems solved. Biggest one still exist which is fear to go outside due school. Actually i've been waiting for the time to say this cause i really wanna say something good but i really had nothing good to say. I'm almost 17 just one more year and i can move away from here too. I'm not saying i'm happy atm but atleast i'm not so depressed anymore. Though i kinda miss the feeling of comming home exhausted from school lol. Well, i'm not going to say any more you get the point.

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2009, 11:04 pm

It is good to hear that there have been good things happening for you. I hope this trend continues and I wish you well.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2009, 8:56 am

thanks

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2009, 9:39 am

I'm happy for that. Things are getting better for me, as well. :)