Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

I can't tell at all.

I usually look in the mirror and I think I look good, but other days I don't recognise myself at all to the point where it can be quite upsetting, then obviously there are then always the bad days where I notice how bad my skin is, see the flaws, how fast I'm ageing and weight gain, which makes me feel ugly. I think it depends on my facial expressions etc. but I'm clueless about what my face is doing to be able to do anything about that. Photo's are especially bad for me as I don't photograph well at all, at least everyone agrees on this so I know the ugly person in the photo's doesn't actually look like me...but then I still don't know what I look like!

So, if I can't trust myself or camera's to tell me the truth, how about other people?
HA! I was bullied badly for how I look when I was growing up as I have a big forehead, big lips and in my teens I was lanky and flat chested too, but then as an adult I've had plenty of people who have found me very attractive. Although I've noticed lately I'm getting less male attention, but that may be as I don't feel attractive right now. I don't like it when people say I'm attractive as I think they're lying.

When I was younger there were a few times when I used to think about attempting to cut and peel my face off - not in any sort of serious way, but I thought how much easier it would be, that even cuts on my face would mean that I would know that if people stared at me on the street it would be because of my scars, so I'd not have to worry about whether they thought I was ugly or attractive.

As for how others look - I don't find 'attractive' people attractive, I'm normally attracted to 'ugly' people (current boyfriend excluded).

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Kon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 11:41 pm

I think I looked like a stud in the past. At least, I'd like to think so. Not so much these days, though. I hate getting older.