Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Resplendence
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Nov 2009, 11:09 am

Hi everyone my name is Nathan :D I am 19 years old who is very shy and modest, I am gay maybe bi but I am not a sexual person at all. I am Agnostic and an Egalitarian, I am going to be starting college in January and plan on double majoring in Anthropology and Microbiology and have no idea what I will be doing afterwords. My hobbies include but are not limited to playing Video Games, Reading(mainly text books), Chess, Doodling I suck at drawing but its fun and I am an expert at drawing stick figures lol :D, listening to music mainly French, classical, Japanese, Oldies and pretty much whatever is on the new music station, I like watching Anime(Japanese w/ English subs), Various crime dramas, documentaries, sitcoms well pretty much anything that is on between 8-10pm I am not that picky. I don't like the texture of many foods which is pretty sad because I love their flavors :( My favorite foods are Cheese, Pasta dishs and Pizza my favorite drink is Raspberry tea, Peach Tea and pretty much any kind of juice. I was diagnosed with having High Functioning Autism at the age of 4 when I was reading at a fourth grade level but unable to tie my shoes,draw out my letters and had a hard time learning the order of numbers as well as a few other non education related problems. I have an aspie twin brother but he has different problems than I do he is a social butterfly who is good with numbers and hates it whenever people even mention ASD.

Well I hope I can find my place in this forum which probably will not be to hard, I have browsed around quite a bit already and everyone seems very nice and I have a lot in common with most of you.

alex
Developer
Developer

09 Nov 2009, 11:26 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2009, 11:40 am

Greetings, Nathan, and welcome to the WP community.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Nov 2009, 3:28 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Resplendence
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Nov 2009, 9:12 pm

Thanks everyone it is nice to meet you all.