Page 25 of 25 [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm

blue_bean wrote:
The last time I was in Brisbane I was in tears because I turned up at The Auditorium at RNA only to find no Devin Townsend concert. Turned out it was on at The HiFi in West End (thanks internet phone) so I caught a taxi there.

On the upside I found out that The Jubilee Hotel is awesomely quiet on a weeknight. Next meeting place perhaps?

I find it hard to believe they even happen !

tonka
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2014, 4:00 am

Jubilee during the week works for me.

?We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient characteristic of life is its coerciveness; it is always urgent, 'here and now,' without any possible postponement. Life is fired at us point-blank.?
Jose Ortega y Gasset

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2014, 8:40 pm

Gmail is funny I never get this thread it ends up in spam , yet everything else from WP is ok , how odd ?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2014, 8:40 pm

tonka wrote:
Jubilee during the week works for me.

They really happen ?