Page 5 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Scientist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 11:30 am

Zonder wrote:
natesmom wrote:
Just a start. I belong to a smaller forum. All of us met on a larger one (pregnant at the same time). All definitely neurotypicals. Pretty accurate. Instead of naming I just numbered.
They did the expressions test as well. Those results came out much differently. I believe this one is more accurate than that one, although they typically did score higher than most on here (except for me LOL)
Interesting results, natesmom.

I notice on your stats that you have a family member on the autism spectrum. Does anyone else in your group have the same?

Z
Interesting discussion.

Interests: science, experimental psychology, psychophysics, music (listening and playing (guitar)) and visual arts

Don't focus on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 1:24 pm

Neurotypical

You scored 70 aloof, 68 rigid and 65 pragmatic

8O

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 2:35 pm

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

123% on aloof
132% on rigid
106% on pragmatic.

yep. that's me.

SnowWhite88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Dec 2009, 2:48 pm

"You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones."

You scored 132% on aloof, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 132% on rigid, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 132% on pragmatic, higher than 100% of your peers.

You scored 11% on diagnosis, higher than 98% of your peers.

GEEZ!! !! !! 8O

Well, that was amusing. 8)

Scientist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

SnowWhite88 wrote:
You scored 132% on pragmatic, higher than 100% of your peers.
So you're the only individual in your peer group who scores 132 on pragmatic? :?

Interests: science, experimental psychology, psychophysics, music (listening and playing (guitar)) and visual arts

Don't focus on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 6:28 pm

Rigid Personality

You scored 79 aloof, 95 rigid and 61 pragmatic
You scored above the cutoff for rigid personality, which means you probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. However, you are not particularly aloof, and probably don't have much trouble with social communication. You are probably on the broader autistic phenotype.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2010, 5:59 pm

i scored

Rigid & Language
You scored 87 aloof, 96 rigid and 113 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2010, 6:33 pm

Your result for The Broad Autism Phenotype Test ...
Rigid & Language
You scored 86 aloof, 116 rigid and 94 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic.

earthmonkey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

I got

Quote:
Socially Odd
You scored 97 aloof, 42 rigid and 80 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both aloof personality and social communication difficulties, which means you have decreased interest in interaction...

etc.

--G. K. Chesterton, The Aristocrat

mollisol
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm

103 aloof, 74 rigid, and 80 pragmatic.

Socially odd: You score above the cutoff for both aloof personality and social communication difficulties, which means you have decreased interest in interaction and also probably find it hard to communicate effectively in social situations. These two categories may be interrelated - someone who is fairly aloof doesn't practice interacting with others as much, and someone who finds it hard to interact with others may decide to find other things to interest themselves. However, you're probably reasonably flexible and not particularly upset by new situations, changes in routine or trying something a new way. You may be on the broader autistic phenotype, or actually autistic.

AliTatt
Raven
Raven

14 Feb 2012, 12:12 am

Rigid & Language

You scored 80 aloof, 96 rigid and 121 pragmatic

"You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic."

Routine - yup
Unfamiliar places - I like adventure as long as I'm forewarned
Communication troubles - heck yes. I can't read body language or anything like that -- on humans at least

Your Aspie score: 158 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 56 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

semikaatskillian
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Feb 2012, 8:53 pm

Aloof personality

93 aloof (threshhold = 89)
76 rigid (threshold = 81)
72 pragmatic (threshold = 79)
3 diagnosis

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm

Socially Odd
You scored 95 aloof, 77 rigid and 87 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both aloof personality and social communication difficulties, which means you have decreased interest in interaction and also probably find it hard to communicate effectively in social situations. These two categories may be interrelated - someone who is fairly aloof doesn't practice interacting with others as much, and someone who finds it hard to interact with others may decide to find other things to interest themselves. However, you're probably reasonably flexible and not particularly upset by new situations, changes in routine or trying something a new way. You may be on the broader autistic phenotype, or actually autistic.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2012, 1:21 pm

You scored 117 aloof, 91 rigid and 97 pragmatic

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH

Sylph
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2012, 2:47 pm

You scored 113 aloof, 113 rigid and 115 pragmatic

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

126 aloof, 80 rigid and 105 pragmatic