Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 10:48 am

Found this article on autism online: 8O

http://autism.about.com/b/2009/06/19/se ... rophic.htm

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 2:39 pm

The link to the videos within the article is invalid, so its impossible to form any opinion on what's being discussed. :?

except a whole bunch of people defending Jenny McCarthy and absolutely no one who seems to actually know anything about autism. :evil:

Jerry
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Dec 2009, 4:01 pm

the link is just malformed

remove the rethinkingautism ...... ww . stuff and they're there.

Mazeut
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2009, 4:15 pm

Willard wrote:
The link to the videos within the article is invalid, so its impossible to form any opinion on what's being discussed. :?

except a whole bunch of people defending Jenny McCarthy and absolutely no one who seems to actually know anything about autism. :evil:

I went to the site and found the videos, not exactly what I expected. Video Page

You usually don't see quite so much skin in a psa video. I think the article summed up the website and creator (Dana Commandatore) fairly well though. "She's unlikely, however, to make much impact as an educator."

On a side note, Commandatore is one heck of a last name.