Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jul
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Dec 2009, 12:39 pm

Thought this might be of interest. New thought on difference finally considered as an advantage! Whoohoo!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34047713/ns ... al_health/

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

nice.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2009, 10:59 pm

If I ever became premier of Alberta or Prime Minister of Canada, I would make it so Autistics and Aspies get hired more in the public service and beauracracies.It would make our public service more efficient than what we have now with a bunch of NTs wasting precious time gossipping by the water cooler while it takes months to get a passport processed or an EI application processed or any other government application that needs processing.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

jul
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Dec 2009, 11:38 am

Tory_canuck wrote:
If I ever became premier of Alberta or Prime Minister of Canada, I would make it so Autistics and Aspies get hired more in the public service and beauracracies.It would make our public service more efficient than what we have now with a bunch of NTs wasting precious time gossipping by the water cooler while it takes months to get a passport processed or an EI application processed or any other government application that needs processing.

:D You're probably right -- All that backstabbing and networking, gossiping and buttkissing wastes a lot of taxpayer time and money. I think a study should be done on how much socializing at work costs employers money through loss of production! Seriously.