I've got loads 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Shut up or I'll shoot you 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Shut up or I'll shoot you 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 56

superdan
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2006, 6:24 pm

who would like a sub-machine gun for there birthday? I would.
Superdan

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2006, 8:16 pm

I plan on getting the license for a machnine gun here someday. Machine guns are the only guns you need a licese for in most States here. Right now, all I have is a Soviet made SKS rifle in pristine condition. I would love a machine gun for my birthday. At least a Thompson.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2006, 9:21 pm

Sean wrote:
I plan on getting the license for a machnine gun here someday. Machine guns are the only guns you need a licese for in most States here. Right now, all I have is a Soviet made SKS rifle in pristine condition. I would love a machine gun for my birthday. At least a Thompson.

I used to know a guy in Maine that bought an old German WW2 MP-40 or MP-43 for next to nothing. He didn't have the Federal Permit for it, but then again, the barrel was plug welded. This was back in 1984, and I think that it mightbe a bit more problematic due not only to the Brady Law, but also GWB's war on freedom (Oops, I meant war on terror)

merll2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2006, 2:05 am

Umm, GWB hasn't done anything to restict the Second Amendment. If you want to attack him on something it would be a good idea to make it relevant and true. I believed and still believed he was better than the alternative, but I by no means think he is anywhere close to perfect All he did was to say he would sign a renewal of the Scary-looking Gun Ban if it got to his desk. It didn't. By the way, what does violence have to do with guns. A gun is a tool with many uses. Punching paper or cans for fun, hunting, collecting, putting holes in goblins. It is no more inherently violent than a car or a knife or a hammer.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 4:31 am

"You cant fight for peace, you can only peace for peace" - David Icke

You create your own reality - if you practice the type of mindset that worries about being shot, then you make it much more likely to happen. Actual ownership of a gun increases that risk still further. Combine with the additional factor of living in the US, surrounded by guns and its become almost inevitable ;)

superdan

27 Feb 2006, 9:29 am

please dont shoot me
superdan

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 8:50 pm

psych wrote:

You create your own reality - if you practice the type of mindset that worries about being shot, then you make it much more likely to happen. Actual ownership of a gun increases that risk still further. Combine with the additional factor of living in the US, surrounded by guns and its become almost inevitable ;)

You don't have the slightest clue WTF you are talking about. :roll:

merll2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2006, 9:10 pm

psych wrote:

If you are going to use research that has been debunked repeatedly then you should say so up front. Here's some research and incidents that have stood up to the standards or professionalism in research.
http://www.tsra.com/LottPage.htm[/url]

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 11:39 pm

I'd buy a gun for protection only, but I don't need to.