Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

Sand wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Self analysis eventually will hit a brick wall. We need to accept advice from time to time and temper that with faith in oneself.

I am suspicious of all faith and especially faith in myself. Brick walls are the most common objects in any landscape.

I thought you would say that.

I believe in faith, hope, and love.

I hope we are still friends. I have faith that you will still be an as*hole to me. And, I still love you.

:lol:

-Pythagoras

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

Magnus wrote:
Sand wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Self analysis eventually will hit a brick wall. We need to accept advice from time to time and temper that with faith in oneself.

I am suspicious of all faith and especially faith in myself. Brick walls are the most common objects in any landscape.

I thought you would say that.

I believe in faith, hope, and love.

I hope we are still friends. I have faith that you will still be an as*hole to me. And, I still love you.

:lol:

In consideration of your statement I am always willing to be friendly although we seem to have varying sexual preferences.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 12:39 am

I didn't know you were gay.

Anyways...

Did you know that you won the hottest aspie guy based on posts alone? Go collect your trophy in the love and dating forum. You got the most votes.

-Pythagoras

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 12:55 am

Magnus wrote:
I didn't know you were gay.

Anyways...

Did you know that you won the hottest aspie guy based on posts alone? Go collect your trophy in the love and dating forum. You got the most votes.

I am definitely not gay, it's just a matter of apertures of choice.

At my age I am not about to try to fulfill grandiose expectations.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 3:30 am

^But grandiose desires are the sustainance of the closely credulous and the loyally resolute. I'm speaking of traits pertaining to those with hypersensitivities of course, Magnus you needn't fight this one alone, hehe. :jocolor:

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 3:36 am

Averick wrote:
^But grandiose desires are the sustainance of the closely credulous and the loyally resolute. I'm speaking of traits pertaining to those with hypersensitivities of course, Magnus you needn't fight this one alone, hehe. :jocolor:

smoke

-Pythagoras

Irada
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jan 2010, 4:17 am

They have landed. They probed, crashed, got dissected by a paranoid government and departed. Seriously though, why the f**k would a sentient alien lifeform capable of interstellar travel bother with our planet? All we do is make each other miserable and blow each other up. :?

wesmontfan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2010, 1:38 pm

Magnus wrote:
Sand, I bit my tongue too many times. You insult people, but perhaps you don't realize it because you are too autistic.

If anything, he was insulting the good doctor Mack you were citing- not you!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm

Magnus wrote:

That is why I never introspect or analyze myself. It is an exercise in futility and besides everything interesting is Outside, not Inside.

ruveyn

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
From where would they come? And how would they get here. No ponderable massive object can attain the speed of light starting from rest in their frame of reference.

Only according to Eisenstein physics. For all we know there are tricks to get around that problem we haven't discovered yet.

Write us when it happens.

ruveyn

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Jan 2010, 4:15 pm

oh god i hope so! but you better have a gun next to you to defend yourself once everyone finds out god isnt what they thought he was

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 4:43 pm

richardbenson wrote:
oh god i hope so! but you better have a gun next to you to defend yourself once everyone finds out god isnt what they thought he was

The god of the earth is the sun of the One that betrayed him.

-Pythagoras

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 8:09 pm

Magnus wrote:
richardbenson wrote:

The god of the earth is the sun of the One that betrayed him.

Considering the foolish screwups God has made throughout the centuries I'm sure He wears body armor.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 9:32 pm

Sand wrote:
They've already landed and are working at McDonalds and Walmart.

It's their plan to destroy our culture. :lol:

Last edited by Tollorin on 23 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 10:07 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Sand wrote:
They've already landed and are working at McDonalds and Walmart.

It's their paln to destroy our culture. :lol:

You think all that poisonous junk sold at Walmart is made in China? It's shipped in on FTL freighters from Alpha Centaurus assembled by slave caterpillars in the inner caves of the seventh planet from the star. And those burgers in the fast food places that have been found reeking with salmonella are actually ground up giant roaches domesticated in the Andromeda galaxy.