Studies Reveal Why Kids Get Bullied and Rejected (LiveScienc

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Climber
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

At my son's school, oftentimes there are posters outside about the latest fundraiser. We parents receive automated phone messages about the latest fundraiser. The front page of the newsletter always (and I use that word literally) has a big write up about the latest fundraiser. We parents also receive emails about the latest fundraiser.

You would have to go talk to the principal if you want to find out what, if anything, is done about bullying. He'll put you on his schedule.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

04 Feb 2010, 1:20 pm

Some years ago I read an article about how most people who get bullied are actually extraverted types. That made sense to me. People I've seen who get picked on, I must admit, often times I almost feel like they deserve it. I'm talking about really annoying people, who act like know-it-alls but are actually very clueless. This kind of person is always drawing attention to themself and trying too hard.

In elementary school they picked on this girl because she smelled bad. Ugh, how can an 8 year old have so much B.O.? She really did smell bad.

So I think it is worthwhile to point out that people who get bullied are often people who are making life unpleasant for those around them.