Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2006, 8:28 am

Like 6 months or so ago I went to an anime convention. I forget when. I think it was an Otakon. When I was there i watched the original Dark Water. A story about this sh***y apartment complex that has a leaking problem. Water leaks in the rooms, and in the elevator. And this mother and her daughter go to live there, and get bothered by this chick who drowned in the buildings water storage thingy on the roof.

We were watching it, me and a friend, in a large room. Not a movie theater, but it was packed with other people watching it. And about 80% through the movie, the mother and daughter had been attacked and spooked over and over and this current attack was the most dramatic. And the woman said the f**k with it and grabbed her kid and ran out of the apartment.

And the whole room started cheering. Then she headed for the elevator and everybody was like, "No! No! The stairs woman! The stairs!"

And then she closes the door and looks out the window at the door which opened. She was checking to make sure the ghost wasn't following her. And then she saw her daughter stumble out of the door....

And her expression.. was so great. She was obviously thinking, "What?! ... Uhhh" She looked in the side of her vision. "That means..." And she turns around and the ghost pounces her. It was hilarious. Everyone in the room was roaring with laughter.

I think the whole watching a movie in a group thing is usually stupid. My moving theater watching experiances are identical to my DVD watching experiances. But this time, i'm glad i watched it in a group. It was hilarious.