Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Relyt22
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

alex
Developer
Developer

08 Feb 2010, 6:42 pm

its ironic and wonderful that a gossip site like gawker has enough sense to call it like it is.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

Never heard of Gawker. Thanks!

matrixluver
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2010, 8:53 pm

has the advantage of not being traditional media completely supported by the will of the advertiser, but rather by advertisements aimed at their own readers, and can thus be more, shall we say, clear LOL.

It doesn't matter that the mercury in the shots used to be equivalent to a can of tuna, was out of the system in 6 days, and is no longer in the vaccines anyway. People will believe what they choose irregardless of actual science. Look, if my kid stopped talking tomorrow and regressed, I'd be looking for explanations. I can't blame parents for barking up the wrong tree.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2010, 9:36 pm

I'm fairly good at weeding out fact from fiction but it's really cool to find a no-nonsense read like that article. A bit of sanity in a world of insanity. It's a breath of fresh air.

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm

The misinformation is bad enough, but when a majority of stupid people run with it, people start dying. The hippies decided a few years ago to ban pesticide like deet or whatever. What happened? Malaria explosion. Scientists found 'guilty' of such bias and incompetence should be stripped of their reputation and probably thrown in jail for manslaughter. Because, as I said, people's lives hang in the balance, and they chose to help the wrong side for their own personal gain. Might as well be holding a gun.

But they do not have me