Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

You might still be able to find a GIR plush at your local Hot Topic.

As long as we're quoting randomly...

Bow down, bow down
Before the might of Santa,
Or be crushed, be crushed
Byyyyyy
His jolly boots of doom!

- sung by the enslaved people in The Most Horrible Xmas Ever

Suspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2012, 1:24 am

I love this cartoon!!

birdsandbugs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 May 2012, 6:40 am

I purchased it from iTunes about a half year ago and watched it for the first time then. I had known about the show for a long time and thought it had something to do with Earthworm Jim (both in art style and name sounding alike). Yet that was not my first experience with the genius that is Johnen Vasquez. I had been given a couple JTHM comics some six years ago and was instantly hooked. I loved the style and the general wackiness of the plot. I also identify with characters like Nny and Wobbly-headed Bob. I myself would never go on a psychotic murderous rampage like Nny, but I totally see where he's coming from...

But yeah IZ is a greatass show. I squeed to learn that the guy who does Billy from The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy also voices Zim. My favorite episode by far is Dark Harvest but there are many good ones. Might have to watch it again, after I finish rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Farwhall
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2012, 12:27 pm

That show was beyond awesome