Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Apr 2006, 1:11 pm

Laura wrote:
You ask why I would want to commit such acts of violence. because she is a waste on society and has taken 8 year olds by storm with her media army marching towards a sh***y generation of kids with no agreement on what’s right and wrong in there sexuality as a 13 year old I feel that she shall die as I do not care for the rubbish she Produces and feeds the kids that are going to look after me when if am in hospital dieing while the bim boe cant decide on what medication to give me. I fear for the next generation as I fear for the planets survival.

Yes you are thinking that this is one person and how dose this matter this matters because the existence off the free mind is fading dramatically as kids believe on what the biggest fa***t of them all lives on....the media.

Actually I think it is because you are the type of people that doctors put in strait jackets.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2006, 6:28 am

Doctors put me in strait jackets. so that must mean that you are the type of person that could make a crazy person kill them selfs....well congradulations hope that works out for you?
please note: as i was typing this i was smiling and half joking and half defending my rights to be weird

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2006, 3:10 pm

What is the matter with you?

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2006, 8:50 pm

Nothing of which I am awear of.

Black_Sheep
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 May 2006, 2:57 am

Quote- trashy toxic-waste punk Joel Madden

Actally hes not punk; he is WAY too Christain and a goody-goody.
Hes as trashy as that damn Danny Tanner guy in Full House, atleast compared to other rock bands I know and love.

TehFix0r
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2006, 3:06 am

iamlucille wrote:
considers herself a punk rocker.

What? Don't make me laugh...

Laura wrote:
the biggest fa***t of them all lives on....the media.

I would have used different wording, but that's how I feel too. I hate the media, and how it manipulates people, and makes people worry about things they don't need to...

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

17 May 2006, 5:29 am

TehFix0r loving the piture and thank you.