Israel threatens to wipe out Europe with nuclear bombs

Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2010, 5:53 pm

GIsraeli wrote:

You oversimplfied things, abndon the Jewish state will not improve USA standing. But I hope that at least it will drive the nearly 6 million Jews live in the states to immigrate to Israel. We did a lot without them, we will do ten times more with them.

Right. Like preventing polio. Jews are first line players in science, mathematics, medicine and technology.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2010, 7:12 pm

Jews are human beings. All varieties of humans have produced exemplary individuals. When one particular variety, such as Israeli Jews, such as Nazi Germans, set themselves up as a separate and unequal group they will automatically become targeted by the rest of humanity and, in the end, destroyed. No doubt Jews have been treated extremely badly as a group by a large number of other groups but to accept and delight in this separateness and use it as justifying heartless cruelty to all other humans is horrifyingly repellent to me and deserving of all the hatred other groups display. The Jews in the USA are very much, in general, absorbed into the general culture and thereby are outstandingly safer than the Jews in Israel who exult in their fantasy of a super race and, as an isolated island in sea of general hatred for their unfeeling behavior, will lose out in the long run no matter what military superiority they temporarily acquire.The centuries of enforced isolation in the ghettos of Europe has seemed to ingrain itself into Jewish culture so that when Jews have the opportunity to integrate into the rest of humanity they have, instead, resorted back to a self sustained ghetto morality which has been their tradition. It is a strange irony that their claimed mental superiority results in such profound and dangerous stupidity.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2010, 8:15 pm

Sand wrote:
Jews are human beings. All varieties of humans have produced exemplary individuals. When one particular variety, such as Israeli Jews, such as Nazi Germans, set themselves up as a separate and unequal group they will automatically become targeted by the rest of humanity and, in the end, destroyed. No doubt Jews have been treated extremely badly as a group by a large number of other groups but to accept and delight in this separateness and use it as justifying heartless cruelty to all other humans is horrifyingly repellent to me and deserving of all the hatred other groups display. The Jews in the USA are very much, in general, absorbed into the general culture and thereby are outstandingly safer than the Jews in Israel who exult in their fantasy of a super race and, as an isolated island in sea of general hatred for their unfeeling behavior, will lose out in the long run no matter what military superiority they temporarily acquire.The centuries of enforced isolation in the ghettos of Europe has seemed to ingrain itself into Jewish culture so that when Jews have the opportunity to integrate into the rest of humanity they have, instead, resorted back to a self sustained ghetto morality which has been their tradition. It is a strange irony that their claimed mental superiority results in such profound and dangerous stupidity.

Being threatened with anihilation (which is the avowed goal of the Islamic Extremists) does strange things. The Muslims have initiated war on the Jews of Israel five times. So far they have been beaten back, but there is no guarantee that the next time will turn out well for the Jews. Being threatened, surrounded and outnumbered by hostile savages is bound to have an effect.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2010, 9:10 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

Being threatened with anihilation (which is the avowed goal of the Islamic Extremists) does strange things. The Muslims have initiated war on the Jews of Israel five times. So far they have been beaten back, but there is no guarantee that the next time will turn out well for the Jews. Being threatened, surrounded and outnumbered by hostile savages is bound to have an effect.

ruveyn

I am in total agreement that the Muslims are a threat and their culture is, to me, full of vicious and callous elements that thoroughly repel me. But the Israeli reaction is unsophisticated and basically stupid and although I grant their military superiority is a vital necessity at the moment the Israeli behavior is, in general, of no use whatsoever in modifying the attitudes in the Muslim world and only intensifies the problem to the extent of a total extinction of Israel in the long run if they maintain it. That the Jews who have undergone centuries of horrid repression to an acknowledged brilliant culture to react so viciously and brutally to the area in which they are inextricably embedded is stupidity of an order not worthy of a culture that has a long history of brilliance and basic decency and consideration for their fellow humans. It is that long history which delights me and is deeply injured if not totally destroyed by current Israeli behavior. I lived in Israel for bout two years and found good and congenial people amongst both Israelis and Arabs and it is a deep tragedy that these two peoples cannot find it within themselves to live together prosperously and to mutual benefit.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 9:05 am

Sand wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

ruveyn

I am in total agreement that the Muslims are a threat and their culture is, to me, full of vicious and callous elements that thoroughly repel me. But the Israeli reaction is unsophisticated and basically stupid and although I grant their military superiority is a vital necessity at the moment the Israeli behavior is, in general, of no use whatsoever in modifying the attitudes in the Muslim world and only intensifies the problem to the extent of a total extinction of Israel in the long run if they maintain it. That the Jews who have undergone centuries of horrid repression to an acknowledged brilliant culture to react so viciously and brutally to the area in which they are inextricably embedded is stupidity of an order not worthy of a culture that has a long history of brilliance and basic decency and consideration for their fellow humans. It is that long history which delights me and is deeply injured if not totally destroyed by current Israeli behavior. I lived in Israel for bout two years and found good and congenial people amongst both Israelis and Arabs and it is a deep tragedy that these two peoples cannot find it within themselves to live together prosperously and to mutual benefit.

The "ultimate weapon" of the surrounding Muslims is "the Population Bomb". The Jews of Israel are being out bred by about three to one. The only rational responses are 1. Leave the area, 2. Increase the Jewish birth rate, 3. Decrease the Muslim birth rate. This last can be accomplished by either violent or peaceful means. That is up to the participants in the struggle. The Jews of Israel have unsuccessfully attempted to promote a better material lifestyle with a decrease of the birth rate. Still a no go. The Muslims are very stubborn in clinging to their beliefs. If the Muslims adapted a commercial mode of life they would prosper inside of five years and their birth rate would decline by the second generation.

In the field of modern technological warfare, the Jews will win. On the birthing stools the Jews will lose. If I lived over there I would make plans not to be There ten years from now, but rather Here. The U.S. has been a good place for Jews to live.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 9:11 am

ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

ruveyn

The "ultimate weapon" of the surrounding Muslims is "the Population Bomb". The Jews of Israel are being out bred by about three to one. The only rational responses are 1. Leave the area, 2. Increase the Jewish birth rate, 3. Decrease the Muslim birth rate. This last can be accomplished by either violent or peaceful means. That is up to the participants in the struggle. The Jews of Israel have unsuccessfully attempted to promote a better material lifestyle with a decrease of the birth rate. Still a no go. The Muslims are very stubborn in clinging to their beliefs. If the Muslims adapted a commercial mode of life they would prosper inside of five years and their birth rate would decline by the second generation.

In the field of modern technological warfare, the Jews will win. On the birthing stools the Jews will lose. If I lived over there I would make plans not to be There ten years from now, but rather Here. The U.S. has been a good place for Jews to live.

ruveyn

Of course the Israelis are scared to death that if the Arabs outnumber the Jews they may be able to force the government to treat them as equal citizens of a truly democratic society. Horrifying, isn't it?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 10:47 am

Sand wrote:

Of course the Israelis are scared to death that if the Arabs outnumber the Jews they may be able to force the government to treat them as equal citizens of a truly democratic society. Horrifying, isn't it?

One does not offer folks who are sworn on the pages of the Q'ran to wipe one out. Fanatical Muslims do not give a toot about democracy. They are hell bent to impose the Shariah on everyone and to kill those who will not conform to their norm. The non-fanatical Muslims will just go along and keep their heads down.

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 10:57 am

ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

One does not offer folks who are sworn on the pages of the Q'ran to wipe one out. Fanatical Muslims do not give a toot about democracy. They are hell bent to impose the Shariah on everyone and to kill those who will not conform to their norm. The non-fanatical Muslims will just go along and keep their heads down.

ruveyn

The Israeli Arabs I knew in the time I lived in Israel were not murderers nor were they fundamentalist terrorists. But they nevertheless were given a very sh***y end of the stick merely trying to live their own lives. Enough of that, of course, and emotions can rise.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 11:03 am

PoP goes the people topic

The ethnic plurailty of peoples within a nation is actually a good thing. But to do this, I propose the idea that Israel needs settlers of all different ethnic groups, including Muslims/Palestinians. This is not easy because the reason for Israel's esistence is a homeland for the Jewish people.

What you need is to get the existing population to understand this is a good idea for all peoples, and to ensure that settlers of all stripes who wish to live there need to support the basic premise that Israel is a homeland forJews and that this will not change. Like peace, this is an evolutionary concept, and there will no doubt be growing pains should such a radical concept be adopted. Also, I do not see this happening in the foreseeable future because of the explosive situation in the Middle East for more than 60 years.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 3:46 pm

Sand wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

ruveyn

What's interesting is that everyone talks about the centuries of oppression that the Jews have faced but never once question the oppression of blacks or their position in the world. They've faced worse than the Jews in their slavery, forced selective breeding, forced illiteracy, forcibly rejected culture that is demonized in every decade, and force-fed that their role is to be subjugated to the other races of the world. Blacks have had a much worse end of the deal than Jews who have faced unthinkable nightmares but have had it balanced with unmeasured success and never forcefully struck down as blacks have been.

Also, as far as the Arab culture being brutal; it strikes me more a result of how we work to impoverish and isolate them from the rest of the world and so they themselves start to turn inward (as the Jews have) and focus solely on their words and their superiority.

It seems to be a thing that the more a group is isolated, the more the want to think themselves superior and turn more insular about accepting other cultures and other ideas.

The only real solution to this is to work toward accepting others and accepting that no one race is superior to another but rather that there are different histories that define cultures (and the races that cultures tend to be divided by) and to truly have everyone excel, these cultures must be understood and worked with and worked to elevate everyone and not merely just one culture and one group.

But that also means that one has to accept that the world is defined by more than simply their own ancestry and tribe. Not to necessarily throw away all of one's culture and heritage...but to work to understand others' as well as to understand your own and share it with others.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 7:44 am

skafather84 wrote:

What's interesting is that everyone talks about the centuries of oppression that the Jews have faced but never once question the oppression of blacks or their position in the world. They've faced worse than the Jews in their slavery, forced selective breeding, forced illiteracy, forcibly rejected culture that is demonized in every decade, and force-fed that their role is to be subjugated to the other races of the world. Blacks have had a much worse end of the deal than Jews who have faced unthinkable nightmares but have had it balanced with unmeasured success and never forcefully struck down as blacks have been.

Also, as far as the Arab culture being brutal; it strikes me more a result of how we work to impoverish and isolate them from the rest of the world and so they themselves start to turn inward (as the Jews have) and focus solely on their words and their superiority.

It seems to be a thing that the more a group is isolated, the more the want to think themselves superior and turn more insular about accepting other cultures and other ideas.

The only real solution to this is to work toward accepting others and accepting that no one race is superior to another but rather that there are different histories that define cultures (and the races that cultures tend to be divided by) and to truly have everyone excel, these cultures must be understood and worked with and worked to elevate everyone and not merely just one culture and one group.

But that also means that one has to accept that the world is defined by more than simply their own ancestry and tribe. Not to necessarily throw away all of one's culture and heritage...but to work to understand others' as well as to understand your own and share it with others.

There is no doubt that the people of black Africa have been subjected to injustice and exploitation, but no one has attempted genocide of the negro race. Attempts to expunge the Jews go all the way back to ancient Persia and King Xerxes, which is what the holiday of Purim is all about. Jews have been few enough in number that credible attempts to eliminate them in the entirety have been undertaken, the lastest of which was the attempted genocide by Germany in the 1930s and 1940s.

Doing ill to black folks has been largely an economic matter. Doing ill to Jews is a religious thing and therefore indulged in more passionately.

ruveyn