Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 6:56 pm

Keeno wrote:
If this guy's making you and your friend feel uncomfortable and anxious, and I gather that he is, he needs some sort of short sharp shock. He needs some sort of comeuppance.

he doesn't really have anything to do with my friend anymore. just me. we decided to be friends but I think he's a bit obsessive, and it's making me uncomfortable. like he doesn't get that I want him to stop even when I tell him I'm annoyed. I told him I don't like to be pushed and made a big deal out of it and told him it annoys me and his comments are too much and I was basically really mean. his response was to tell me that I sound sexy when I'm mean! arg! now he wants to walk our dogs together and I'm doging that...*sigh*....plus the perverted remarks(I'm going to spring boner on you...) and constant "please baby go out with me" and other similar lines.

so yeah.

and umm Florescent, I still don't really get what your saying but if your therapist doesn't knwo and you need help get it!

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Apr 2006, 7:14 pm

I am trying to get a pschiatrist. South Shore mental health is the only one who will take my insurance. The one I went to in charleston doesn ;t have one. Maybe in a coulple of months though. I am trying the one in wakefield. I also need a physian but can't get one. The only hope is full for months. I also wish quirkycarla to respond to my notes of attraction and stop ignoring me. She is teasing me. Getting back to your problem you should take advantage of him. Make him do stuff for you he may get sick of you.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Apr 2006, 7:22 pm

MY therapist is a clinical social worker and he is treating the trama with emdr. Eye movement desenitation reprogramming for post tramatic stress disorder. We have not done it in a while.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 9:59 pm

Florescent wrote: Yeah my mind is seriously overloaded with trauma This might have serious health problem coming my way. What is next I don;t know this could mean I am in real danger. I need to do some research. That homicidal threat is a reflection of the level of tramua. That is not normal behavior for me.

I am very impressed that you reread your posts and analyzed yourself and came to this conclusion. You are very unbiased about yourself and realistic about your problems.

I don't know why, but I understood most of what you meant. But you were flitting in and out of sympathizing with ShadesofMe, comparing her dilemma to yours with your brother and some chick (his girl?), inserting your personal opinion/advice about the matter, then relating feelings about your mom. Correct? (this is almost fun. like a puzzle)

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 10:07 pm

ShadesofMe, you should not even indulge this guy. Judging by his statements to you, he does not appreciate you as a person, may even be a real slime ball (using your friend to get to you), and sounds like he views you as an object (hence the sexual comments). None of those things sound positive or like qualities that you would even want in a friend. Beware!

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2006, 6:58 am

Finally somebody see the completity. My mom was just asked about. I have stunned that girl. She said she did know how to respond. Again to abstract I have many theories but I don't know what she is talking about. I don't know how she processed it but because she said you should get help she must have been overwhelmed. I just tried to explain my reactions and tell her about myself but she never said anything about weither I had a chance with her. I have noticed that people here don't process the info here right. They miss the point and respond improperly. Not all the time in your case. I always get that I am too complex. Future pschologist right here. I have not seen anybody's advice as good as mine. I memorized stuff from counseling. I was already good with social skill but that just shot me up. I just rationalized myself out of suicide and homicide. I always do that I could be a moderator here. Damn I am good. I ingage in gossip too just like women only I am a male. The puzzle is all there facial features and all. Here too when people respond the way they do. I hate it actually cause usually its a life or death thing it drives me nuts triggers truama of judgment. When that occurs I used to fights police everything.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 12:15 pm

Bland wrote:
ShadesofMe, you should not even indulge this guy. Judging by his statements to you, he does not appreciate you as a person, may even be a real slime ball (using your friend to get to you), and sounds like he views you as an object (hence the sexual comments). None of those things sound positive or like qualities that you would even want in a friend. Beware!
I am thinking of ignoring him from now on. but I don't know how to end it.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2006, 2:50 pm

I think you may not like this. I am going to do an nt thing. Yeah that might make him tired and give up.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 3:21 pm

I think you are very confused Florescent. your posts are confusing me, and i can't understand you mostly. I don't think anyone can.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2006, 4:17 pm

I was afraid this was going to happen. Something is going on with me I thought I was going to loose controll and start with the crazy rant again. I am spared for some reason. But that statement is what has something to do with someelse said. They said they hate when A nerotrypical person basically states the obvious or repeats things in a different way

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:22 pm

Florescent wrote: They said they hate when A nerotrypical person basically states the obvious or repeats things in a different way

Who said that? On this thread or someone in your life? (Maybe if you slow down a little and shorten your posts a bit, we could decipher them better)

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:25 pm

Florescent wrote: I am going to do an nt thing. Yeah that might make him tired and give up.

Ooh!! I get it. Sorry. :oops:

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:30 pm

ShadesofMe wrote: I am thinking of ignoring him from now on. but I don't know how to end it.

I'll bet that simply ignoring him won't work. He probably doesn't understand where his desires end and your "NO" begins. You are probably going to have to loudly and clearly tell him why you don't want to deal with him and reiterate the fact that you definately won't be dealing with him at all in the future and that you wish him well but please don't bother you again or you will seek some outside help. Then ignore him at all costs. And get some outside help if he won't leave you alone. You are a valid person and he should honor your wishes. It's unpleasant that you have to be very bold and blunt with some people but he doesn't seem to mind being bold with you!

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:45 pm

I'm just going to tell him I'm done and then ignore his messages. and if he contacts me at school I'll tell my teacher.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:48 pm

That sounds like a plan! :)

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:51 pm

Ok then. he hasn't messaged me in a while, because Iasked him his last name(even thoug I know it) in hopes he'd get annoyed I didn't know it and leave me alone. so far it's worked. but it's only been a day. but if he messages me again I'll go through with the plan.