Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 4:34 pm

I applaud Psych324 for not being the a**-kissing weasel alot guys are with girls like Megan.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 5:11 pm

I like how people kept on commenting, 6 months after that wrinkled little witch left. :lol:

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2010, 6:41 pm

People like this girl make me sick. I just can't for the life of me understand what is wrong with people like her.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 7:13 pm

Cryforthemoon wrote:
People like this girl make me sick. I just can't for the life of me understand what is wrong with people like her.

American society and the values it inculcates in people like her.

In spite of our "Christian heritage" every person is a wolf to their neighbor in this sickest of all societies.

At least the ones who have innate Lycanthropic tendencies. Our society simply serves as the "tipping point" which brings said tendencies to the surface.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2010, 5:29 am

This Megan person is certainly the poster child for ignorant as*holes. She reminds me of a white supremacist You know? The kind that say "I'm so oppressed even though I want to opress everyone who doesn't have my ethnicity! There's no justice for people like me! Boohoo!". I just love it when she says that the group are hypocrites for not accepting her opinion. LAWL! Freedom of speech doesn't work that way, missy. They published her comments and as far as I know, didn't throw her off of the site and allowed her to spew her nonsense. That's quite accepting and tolerant, if you ask me. They could have censored her, but they didn't. And of course, the group practised their right to free speech as a result. Of course, being a "superspecial perfect aryan" b***h, she must have thought she deserved special rights, such as people limiting their own freedom of speech so that they don't hurt her poor little ego. I mean, what did she expect? For people to respond with comments such as "Durh, d'okay! I don't agree but we can still be best fewends!! !!".

I mean, proposing to take away people's rights just to make a dinner outing more pleasurable is just f****d up. I don't know how this girl is in Uni. I'm in Higher Education and before you can even utter a word of intolerance and discrimination, you find that you're in a very different environment It's not quite home with mummy and daddy; there are hundreds of people with different backgrounds, learning abilities, learning requirements, strengths, weaknesses, opinions, ethnicities, faiths or non-faiths, interests, passions, etc and the facility will impose rules based on tolerating others for their differences. Sure, you can have an opinion (possibly one as disgusting as hers as long as you don't harm anyone) but in higher education, you tend to meet very different people than you're used to and you learn to tolerate others a lot better just by being in the environment, *Shrugs" Hell, maybe cliques exist in Uni as well, which is probably why she is so intolerant.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2010, 6:21 am

That essay seems a little staged to me, as well. I'm sure that if an incontinent person over the age of six, ASD or NT knew that they were going to have an accident, and they were awake, that they'd make their way to the washroom, as they were losing control, with needed supplies, knowing not to disturb the noses of the people around them. That woman made it all up. It seems to me that the kid had something different from autism. Perhaps, severe Mental Retardation.

Le_Samourai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2010, 7:19 pm

Horus wrote:
...............this disgusting creature. This Megan "person" is perhaps the most reprehensible NT i've ever encountered. Her ignorance, vapidity, self-entitlement, cruelty and all-around contemptibility is simply staggering. She actually makes Archie Bunker and Paris Hilton seem like kindly geniuses.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... 7452759194

See, I don't think the Archie Bunker thing is a fitting description, because Archie Bunker is funny and this wench is not. ;p

For a moment, I thought this was in reference to Megan Fox and her comment how she didn't need to take an IQ test to show that "she is not a ret*d", but this...now this is much more moronic.

Good to see everyone in that group put her in her place though. Everytime something happens where I lose faith in humanity, I see things like this that helps restore it.

Last edited by Le_Samourai on 01 May 2010, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le_Samourai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2010, 7:25 pm

Gah, double post! Sorry about that.

Last edited by Le_Samourai on 01 May 2010, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2010, 8:20 pm

Le_Samourai wrote:
Horus wrote:
...............this disgusting creature. This Megan "person" is perhaps the most reprehensible NT i've ever encountered. Her ignorance, vapidity, self-entitlement, cruelty and all-around contemptibility is simply staggering. She actually makes Archie Bunker and Paris Hilton seem like kindly geniuses.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... 7452759194

See, I don't think the Archie Bunker thing is a fitting description, because Archie Bunker is funny and this wench is not. ;p

For a moment, I thought this was in reference to Megan Fox and her comment how she didn't need to take an IQ test to she that "she is not a ret*d", but this...now this is much more moronic.

Good to see everyone in that group put her in her place though. Everytime something happens where I lose faith in humanity, I see things like this that helps restore it.

I agree. I just couldn't think of a more apt comparison aside from the good Ms. Hilton.

Archie Bunker actually turned out to be a rather endearing character. He was a lovable ignoramous and in all reality, I don't think Megan is either ignorant or lovable. She is just a wilfully malicious, self-entitled, cowardly pig who gets off on dehumanizing anyone who can't/won't fight back. She is the quintessential bully and I doubt she would open her big mouth around a woman with an ASD who is capable of filling it with her fist. It's real easy to be a big-guy/girl-on-campus on the internet. As little use as I have for humans in general, even a misanthrope like myself will admit that most of them aren't quite as contemptible as Megan.

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2010, 9:55 pm

Horus wrote:
Cryforthemoon wrote:

American society and the values it inculcates in people like her.

In spite of our "Christian heritage" every person is a wolf to their neighbor in this sickest of all societies.

At least the ones who have innate Lycanthropic tendencies. Our society simply serves as the "tipping point" which brings said tendencies to the surface.

Being that I was born and rised in the US people used to have better values. At some point ther values went down hill. I can tell you how many times I have read on you tube some from the USA say how they like people who are Gay, or they like women and so on. But they then turn around and use words that make me sick.

And you are also right about her heritage or lack there of.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2010, 1:46 am

MindBlind wrote:

Quote:
She reminds me of a white supremacist You know? The kind that say "I'm so oppressed even though I want to opress everyone who doesn't have my ethnicity! There's no justice for people like me! Boohoo!".

Yes....this kind of cynical idiocy can't even be excused by projection since these a**wipes are well-aware of what they're doing. The hide behind the constitution and the bill of rights when they know damn well they would tear both to shreds if they ever gained the power they so desperately crave. The anti-gay marriage crowd is another nauseating group in this respect. They're the first ones to whine piteously about their "religious freedom" being under assault when someone wants to take a few words out of the stupid pledge of allegiance or something. I would actually defend them on this even as a committed atheist and anti-theist a la Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens. Still...i'd say it's a virtual non-issue. No one's life is going to be severely impacted if "under god" is included in the ridiculous pledge or not.

But somehow....they think they have the right to limit the freedoms of consenting adults who have done them no harm. Americans might just be some of the biggest hypocrites who have ever walked the earth.

Megan is the kind of person who would scream oppression if a five-year old refused to hand over their lollipop. It's amazing that people like her are stupid enough to believe that the rest of us are stupid enough to take such nonsense seriously. What moron would actually believe she was being oppressed here??? SHE doesn't even believe it!! !

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2010, 2:11 am

Human canker sores like Megan are the embodiment of why millions, if not billions, of people all over the world have such a low opinion of Americans.

She gives all Americans a bad name and for that, she ought to be deported....lol. I'm only kidding by a very thin margin.

Self-entitled, self-absorbed, uber-privileged, hypocritical, cynical, shallow, cruel, etc....little brats who wouldn't last a day among the "lazy" and "irresponsible" poor (i.e.....non-WHITE) people they often love to demonize for making "bad choices".

Megan is a prime candidate for the Dead Kennedy's "Holiday in Cambodia".

http://www.metrolyrics.com/holiday-in-c ... nedys.html

An ugly American indeed.