Freemason, Islam, Knights Templer, etc. Conspiracy.

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 5:59 am

http://www.enterprisemission.com/tower2.htm

What do you make you this. I have no opinion on the matter yet, but enough people seem to believe this stuff that it seemed interesting. So, what do you think of this conspiracy? It's worth a read, even if you think it is total rubbish.

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 10:11 am

All conspiracy theories founder on a single shoal: If a group of six friends can't agree on what to have for lunch, how are we to expect a large group of power-hungry control freaks to stick together on anything for any considerable amount of time?

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 12:32 pm

To me it just looks like a mentally ill person with arithmetic skills.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 12:56 pm

I suppose it includes the OO and the KKK too?

What a lot of rot that person does talk.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 1:07 pm

Typically speaking when people do come up with conspiracy theories its out of a fear - ie. fear of random events, fear that they can't control the world, and therefore it even becomes more palletable to assume that some evil kabal is behind everything than to really believe that certain things can simply happen, whether that's a loan domestic terrorist, a lone presidential assassin, you name it, these days it even goes as far as natural disasters sometimes (ie. blame H.A.A.R.P.E. or W.A.R.P.E.).

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 1:52 pm

DeaconBlues wrote:
All conspiracy theories founder on a single shoal: If a group of six friends can't agree on what to have for lunch, how are we to expect a large group of power-hungry control freaks to stick together on anything for any considerable amount of time?

And if two close friends can't keep each other's secrets for long, how long before any conspiracy is exposed?

ruveyn

NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 3:33 pm

That paper seems to be a little out of place on that site. It doesn't say who wrote it, but I think the sites owner would be a prime suspect. I found a Wikipedia article on him that some may find interesting.

skysaw
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 4:18 pm

ruveyn wrote:
DeaconBlues wrote:

And if two close friends can't keep each other's secrets for long, how long before any conspiracy is exposed?

ruveyn

I dunno if either of you read the article all the way through (I didn't manage it myself), but in case you didn't see, the author was not disputing the official story (at least not in terms of who did it), merely (merely!) trying to explain the significance of the time and the place. (Ok, I admit it wasn't an explanation I found very convincing at all.)

I personally do not dispute the official story behind 9/11 either, but I do kind of wonder how the official story (that 19 guys conspired together to commit a terrorist attack and managed to keep their plans a secret for however many months) is not a conspiracy theory itself.

DeaconBlues, I do not find your argument all that persuasive in itself. If a group of six friends can't agree on what to have for lunch, it's a wonder anything ever gets done anywhere. :?

Last edited by skysaw on 04 May 2010, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2010, 5:11 pm

The biggest thing I noticed was that he didn't seem to be getting anywhere with all this. Just that somebody who organizes all these things likes certain numbers and mythology. Not a conspiracy to destroy the entire world like most usually are.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 3:14 am

Avarice wrote:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/tower2.htm

What do you make you this. I have no opinion on the matter yet, but enough people seem to believe this stuff that it seemed interesting. So, what do you think of this conspiracy? It's worth a read, even if you think it is total rubbish.

It is total rubbish, especially the numerology.

I think it was inevitable that the outrage of 9/11/2001 would be seen by some as another "Reichstag Fire". Within a week of the unhappy event there were people saying that the destruction of the World Trade Center was a sinister Jewish Plot. Never mind that Usama bin Laden claimed the event for al Quedah. Someohow it was the Jews that did it.

ruveyn

NobelCynic
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 6:58 am

ruveyn wrote:
Within a week of the unhappy event there were people saying that the destruction of the World Trade Center was a sinister Jewish Plot.

Perhaps some did, but not this guy; in fact, he didn't even mention the Jews in that whole article.

I would have expected you to have something to say about the part where he was discussing hyper-dimensional physics which, I thought, was the only interesting part of the article.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 7:03 pm

Watch this film.
Then read this.
I thought "Jews did WTC" was just a meme. It's between the American government and Islamic extremist groups.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 8:05 pm

Conspiracy theories are strange. They are the only theories I know of where evidence against a conspiracy is considered evidence for the conspiracy.

ruveyn

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 8:13 pm

Yeah coz they just planted the evidence there to cover it up man, they're watching us, and they're plannin something big. Pentagon, they're all in leaugue with the aliens. :P

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2010, 8:33 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
Yeah coz they just planted the evidence there to cover it up man, they're watching us, and they're plannin something big. Pentagon, they're all in leaugue with the aliens. :P

that is what They want you to think.

ruveyn

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2010, 4:52 am

ruveyn wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:

that is what They want you to think.

ruveyn

Or is it?