What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 395 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398 ... 498  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2018, 7:53 am

Dreamt about going to a party at work

There was :jester: tuna noodle casserole :mrgreen: :D :lol:

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 4:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^^I surely hope one day that will come to pass :)
Cat
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times. To see a dead cat or hear a cat being killed implies that you are lacking autonomy and independence in some area of your life. Alternatively, the dream means that you are refusing to recognize your feminine power.
Grater
To see or use a grater in your dream implies that you need to process things in smaller sizes so that you do not get overwhelmed.
Cheese
To see cheese in your dream symbolizes gains and profits. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for something that is "cheesy" or lame.

Wow you're really good at this! i am indeed a cat lover and love cats and dogs, both the animals i've dreamed off have been black and been injured or dead though. I saw the dead cat so maybe i am not in touch with my feminine power. That is true that i need to process things in smaller sizes otherwise i get overloaded. Thank you so much.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 10:34 pm

sorrowfairiewhisper wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Cat
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times. To see a dead cat or hear a cat being killed implies that you are lacking autonomy and independence in some area of your life. Alternatively, the dream means that you are refusing to recognize your feminine power.
Grater
To see or use a grater in your dream implies that you need to process things in smaller sizes so that you do not get overwhelmed.
Cheese
To see cheese in your dream symbolizes gains and profits. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for something that is "cheesy" or lame.

Wow you're really good at this! i am indeed a cat lover and love cats and dogs, both the animals i've dreamed off have been black and been injured or dead though. I saw the dead cat so maybe i am not in touch with my feminine power. That is true that i need to process things in smaller sizes otherwise i get overloaded. Thank you so much.

you're welcome :) and it is dreammoods.com that does all the work, all I do is log the info from your dreams and it comes up with definitions of each symbol I type in, I highly recommend giving it a try. :idea: :study:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 11:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Cat
Grater
Cheese

you're welcome :) and it is dreammoods.com that does all the work, all I do is log the info from your dreams and it comes up with definitions of each symbol I type in, I highly recommend giving it a try. :idea: :study:

the person who has the dream is its best interpreter.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 11:23 pm

cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Cat
Grater
Cheese

only if s/he has found the keys for interpretation. for me, dreammoods.com is a key key.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 8:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Cat
Grater
Cheese

only if s/he has found the keys for interpretation. for me, dreammoods.com is a key key.

Thank you. I hope you've had sweet dreams. I'll definitely keep track of mine and will do what you've suggested and find the key to interpretation . All the best. :)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 9:27 am

I dreamed that somebody told me I was a disappointment to them. I have to agree with that. At 53, I haven't come close to achieving independence. I am afraid of losing the gains I have made.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 4:20 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I dreamed that somebody told me I was a disappointment to them. I have to agree with that. At 53, I haven't come close to achieving independence. I am afraid of losing the gains I have made.

I hope you can come back to that dream and shout back at that person, "HOW DARE YOU?! you don't have the right to tell me that!"

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 4:23 pm

I don't wish to get back at anyone. I just hope to preserve the gains I have made in the last five years and, hopefully, move forward.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 5:02 pm

keep your eyes on the prize.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 6:46 am

I dreamed that Denis Istomin said he had to withdraw from his first round match at the U.S. Open due to fatigue from the long plane trip he had to take following his Asian Games victory. (Hopefully, that's not true. Still, I'll be interested in seeing how he plays.)

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2018, 11:30 am

Had a dream where I woke up in the middle of nowhere. Everything was white, and it appeared that I was the only person or thing in this entire landscape. Turned out that a thin, blonde, pale-skinned woman wearing all white also resided here. She told me that "the end" finally came, and that everyone else went to different afterlives. We were the only two in an eternal purgatory. Literally nothing around except for the two of us.... forever trapped.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 6:18 pm

I was an activist, a protester, part of a group. We were occupying part of a television station.
We went to a forest camp to learn bush skills but it was badly organised. We spent a couple of days being cold and hungry. When I left I told the organisers "by the way, that was crap".
We got back to the TV station and all the partition walls had been moved and we didn't quite know where our camp was.
I walked into a department store and my trousers kept on falling down. The security guard took me off to a room. I noticed that he had a electronic tag collar around his neck. I asked him, " what is that?"
He replies. " that is a chance at redemption".
Then he proceeded to cut his shirt into paper doyley or paper snowflake patterns, which looked really cool.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2018, 12:09 am

I dreamt I was having to go real bad, but all the public lavatories were either jammed with people or were crudded up and unusable for one reason or another.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2018, 2:46 am

My belly button sort of unraveled back out into a cord. There was a tiny face on the end of the cord.

It opened it's mouth and vomited out strange insects or things like caterpillars with wings.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2018, 9:30 am

auntblabby,

Unfortunately, that wasn't a dream. That was reality at the library where I work. The bathrooms were a mess and one was completely out of service.