What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 497 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 494, 495, 496, 497, 498  Next

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2024, 1:40 am

I was in a huge room engaged in ranged combat with people in observation windows on a higher level. I was hiding around a corner when one of them threw a guitar chorus pedal at me. I grabbed it and was ready to throw it back when I realized it had survived hitting the concrete floor pretty well, and, well...free chorus pedal!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:38 am

^^^that dream had a good ending 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm

i dreamt i was walking in downtown sequim [washington state city up north across the straits from vancouver island], i stepped in front of a large plate glass shop window and saw my reflection, only i was notably obese in the picture [unlike in real waking life where i am normal weight], and i was shocked. my wife in the dream didn't mind. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm

i dreamt i was in a room with a bunch of other people, we were all waiting for something to happen but i awoke before i found out what it was.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2024, 1:11 pm

I had a VERY realistic dream in which I got lost in a shopping mall. I have this sort of dreams quite often.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm

I keep dreaming about horses me

I can't remember the fine details of my dreams but they're a bit eerie to say the least

I can remember that one of the horses in one of my dreams was in all colourful regalia type stuff but that's about it

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:16 pm

I dreamt I reunited with a former army buddy, it was in heaven, he was as I remembered him, he had not aged, but he was freshly no longer of this world.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm

babybird wrote:
I keep dreaming about horses me

I can't remember the fine details of my dreams but they're a bit eerie to say the least

I can remember that one of the horses in one of my dreams was in all colourful regalia type stuff but that's about it

As long as Mr. Hands doesn't show up, you're good. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 7:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
saw my reflection, only i was notably obese in the picture [unlike in real waking life

A variation on the going bald or losing teeth dream?

I have a recurring dream where my underwear is so tight I can't pull it up, and it's probably based on one real such event a very long time ago, trying to get into a borrowed bathing suit.

I have the teeth and hair one, too (not recently), but a variant I have is I look in the mirror and have a beard. That's slowly happening IRL, so I wonder if my brain fears it will progress to an unlikely degree.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 7:45 am

I dreamt I was hanging out with Leonard Nimoy and someone called him an erudite ass. Thing is, I might have encountered that word, but in my waking state I had to look it up to be sure it was used correctly in the dream (it was).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 9:35 am

I recently saw a vid on UTube that explained (with maps and visuals) in a great clear way how the Dutch make "polders"..new land out of the sea with dikes and etc.

Last night I dreamt I was visiting the Netherlands and checking out a new piece of land "as big as my county here in Maryland" that they were trying to reclaim out of the sea ...and trying to do it by the deadline of some national holiday.

I kept changing my pov...from space to see the big pic like a map...and then down on the ground. And actually pushing the soil with my hand.

And I kept taunting them. "You guys said you were almost done...but the ground is STILL soggy and spongy! You aint gonna make it in time."

So they kept frantically pumping away...using both modern steam powered pumps and hundreds of the old fashioned windmill pumps across the polder ...in desperation. And I kept flogging them to keep pumping. Lol!

Then I woke up.

Dreaming about drying out real estate was probably related to ...needing to pass water, and was a mental trick to keep from pissing on myself at night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 9:17 pm

dreamt I took possession of a nice white dog, a little short haired thing whose precise breed I was ignorant of. he was wrapped in a green wreath, I removed that from him and put him on a blanket inside the top of an old-fashioned console stereo, then closed the lid as he fell asleep. it was in an old-fashioned living room from the late 60s, a woman was standing by the floor-to-ceiling picture window overlooking the driveway which had a Corvette and a Cadillac sedan de ville parked in it, red and black, respectively. the carpet was orange shag and the sofa and walls were off-white. then I went towards the library which was a rectangular compact room the size of a king-sized walk-in closet, it had a counter in it and shelving, atop the counter were several ovens, toaster and microwave. people were jammed in there, standing, sitting on the floor and on steno chairs, I don't know why they were all in there. then I awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 11:39 am

I dreamt I was in somebody's living room, sitting on a overstuffed black velour sofa, and on the corner table next to me was somebody's pet octopus but not an ordinary one- it was furry, with 7 short arms and one long arm which reached around me and slapped me on the back, waking me up from the dream.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2024, 2:36 am

Another spiritual dream :D - the Higher Power was explaining to me the nature of spiritual reality in it :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2024, 12:33 pm

^^^can you tell me with some specificity, what this higher power told you?

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm

Unfortunately, I have to admit that I forgot the exact details of this dream. :x But maybe I will have a new dream like that, one that I will be able to remember :) I wish I had another dream about Erik Medhus - I had some dreams about him, ones that I already described in this thread - he was explaining in them what the life on the other side looks like. Like here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=125660&start=7792