Autism, Employment and Discrimination Survey

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MPBuzza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2010, 11:15 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Let me introduce myself, I'm an undergraduate sociology student in the UK currently writing my dissertation on ASD and Employment and Discrimination. I have to conduct my own research, so I've made a survey for people to fill in - just a bit about yourself and your experiences with employment and finding work and most of the questions allow you to write what you want.

For your own information, I'm self-diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, so I'm not just some random student doing this because I have to, but actually have a genuine interest in researching this as it's something that affects me too. I've been having a few problems with motivating myself to get it done, but nearly there now and once I have some results I'll be able to fly through and finally finish it.

So it'll be much appreciated if you can take the time briefly to complete the survey for me. It should only take about 10-15 minutes unless you have a lot you wish to write about. You can use this thread to discuss any of the issues that the survey raises too and share your experiences with others.

Here's the link (I confess as I'm new here I've had to space it out a bit - but please trust me, nothing harmful!):
(w w w)
Free Online Surveys (dotcom)
(forward slash)
rendersurvey .asp?sid= 68glw7 cpei9 pesu 756864
(Let me know if it doesn't work)
I've posted this on a few other autistic forums, so apologies if you've come across me again! WrongPlanet does seem to be one of the largest and most active though, so I'm hoping you all help me quite quickly!

Many Thanks :)

MPBuzza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2010, 11:18 pm

I'll see if I can post the link here in an easier way to read.
(w w w) . Free Online Surveys (dotcom) /rendersurvey.asp?sid= 68glw7cpei9pesu756864

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2010, 1:48 am

Easy but strange.
http://www.freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=68glw7cpei9pesu756864

MPBuzza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2010, 1:55 am

Thank you very much. Cheers for reposting the link so people can understand it!

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2010, 8:56 am

Done.

Here's a link to a currency converter. One of your questions asks for income in British Pounds, and I had to convert from USD so it would be accurate.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2010, 9:40 am

MPbuza are you familair with the aspect action day report (2005) it was a study of 500 people with aspergers syndrome the information is freely availble from Sheffield Hallam autism centre's website and there was an aspect action day website too but i don't know if thats been taken down since.