Married Men More Attractive?

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 3:28 am

I was watching a documentary about dating on TV and it made a mention of married men being more attractive then singles. I have noticed this when I was with my girlfriend on Valentines Day, and a girl give me a rose, I wouldn’t have got it otherwise.

Since then I always thought that, if I was to wear a wedding ring, it would make me more attractive. But that would not work, and it would be playing woman’s feeling. I am going on vacation for seven days, so I am going to try it when I go. I also figured that there is nothing with a holiday romance even if lasts a week, is all a learning experience.

I wonder if I should buy the ring in Argus or wait until I get to Turkey, they have very cheap merchandise over their.

I apologise if I already posted this message yesterday, because I am not sure it got posted.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 7:58 am

Sometimes they do.

Its the whole alpha dominance thing. Women want men that can pull women. Women want whats highly sought after. Well this applies for me, anyway.

moomin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2006, 8:53 am

yes you did post this message, it's in the tv/entertainment forum
like i said yesterday, i would never go anywhere near a married man or one who is in a relationship.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 11:37 am

moomin wrote:
yes you did post this message, it's in the tv/entertainment forum
like i said yesterday, i would never go anywhere near a married man or one who is in a relationship.

I totally won't go any near a married woman. I get to easy attached to one person and I get I'll get really jealous if this person is with someone else. It makes me feel really comfortable when I'm with a person that I've latched onto so that I can enjoy a social place but if I'm alone I not be in any social place. I rather be alone without anyone than be in a social place without any one that I can latch onto. So you wouldn't find me trying to unhitch another married woman.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 8:10 pm

It's not about going near them, it's just about finding them attractive.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 8:15 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

In the words of eminem..

"you want what you can't have, well girl thats too damn bad" :P

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2006, 12:42 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Umm...I knew that. I just got it confused that's all.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2006, 5:38 am

jman wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

In the words of eminem..

"you want what you can't have, well girl thats too damn bad" :P

Eminem sucks balls

baby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Apr 2006, 5:47 am

sometimes i think that its the fact that subconsiously some women think oooh he's married that means he's into commitment, but they don't think 'hey if he's willing to cheat on his wife to be with me then what does that say about his attitude towards being married'
you know if a married man is gonna cheat once then it would make me stop and think maybe he'll do that to me too

baby

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2006, 7:10 am

^^ very true .

I noticed in my univ that girls likes the young married men ( like some of our youn g teachers) .....they say : " ooo his wife is sooo lucky ! " , this because a lot girls like the "responsible" men in suit and with cars and in thier minds they think that the married men are usually responsible men.

Another reason that married men are more attractive is the Alpha element like Hale said .....no girl wants to marry an ugly man , right? So why most of the adult singles are uglies and most of the married men are attractive .... isn't the nature's selection fun?!

Comkeen
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Apr 2006, 4:09 pm

Really? Most couples I've seen start getting uglier after they get married. Its because of the whole not having to look good to get soom poon anymore business. When you're married, you have love, affection and sex given to you. You dont have to make an effort to groom, stay healthy, and work out to attract the opposite sex.

EDIT: I chuckle to myself whenever I see a fat, balding dude next to an attractive female. Whatever the guy lacks in the looks department, he made up for it in game.