Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 6:07 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
bee33 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I'm not getting at the whole "I don't like you because you've wronged me) That is what I would think of someone i gelled with, AND someone I didn't if they did that.

I just mean you really find it hard to get along with someone because of their personality.
They don't have to have wronged me, they could have wronged someone else, or hurt an animal. Or they could have reprehensible views, like being a racist for instance, and I would dislike them. But I don't see the reason to actually not like someone just because I don't gel with them or even find them irritating. I find everyone irritating, but I don't think they're bad people because of it. I think what you're expressing is a pretty mean-spirited point of view, to be honest.

It's mean spirited not to gel with someone? I don't think so. If someone has an arrogance or idiocy about their personality, I don't consider it mean spirited to not understand them or find it hard to tolerate them. I never said they were "bad people" Theres nothing wrong with most of them, they just are not my type and I can't go them.

Like this one girl I sed to work with, and this other guy who was a lapdog and arrogant for example.

I am very sensitive to fakeness and passive aggressiveness...(even though I am frequently accused of being passive aggressive)....I ususally have reasons behind why I am unable to gel or attempt to gel with the people i have troubles with....and I do not automatically deem them to be bad people because of it..I am more likely to deem myself as being bad for not being more tolerant.
Sometimes admittedly, the reasons for my repulsions can be based on delusions..or due to my unconfirmed perceptions of how they might possibly view me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 6:16 pm

It seems that my mum and I have a lot of those clashes. We love each other, but there are many different things, that we don't see eye to eye on.

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

there are some people i have an aversion to immediately. usually people who demand interaction, tell me to smile, etc.