Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 10:29 pm

Nintendo wins on this:

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/077/077881/imgs_1.html

They're re-making Ocarina of Time for the 3DS.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Blasterx343
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jun 2010, 11:43 pm

HALO REACH
I can not wait!
(well I can just wish I did not have to.)

jaspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jun 2010, 5:38 am

Sony and Nintendo have some premise that they have displayed/detailed.Some of the things discussed by both companies include;
From Nintendo- Legend of Zelda-skyward sword on wii,3DS(having OoT and MGS3 remakes :o ),a new Kid Icarus game :) Dragon
Quest IX(can't come soon enough-a game I completely forgot about).A new Donkey Kong Country game(doesn't have any appeal to me).
Sony did have some things I was expecting and was anticipating. There was no info regarding The Last Guardian(another game I forgot about),
Some of the more positives they showed include,Portal 2 is being developed by Valve for the PS3 version,Sly Cooper Collection(3 underrated
platform games,but it would be better to develop Sly 4),GT5 FINALLY has a release date,Killzone 3 will anniliate Gears of War 3.
Third party games that have plenty of interest include;Mafia 2(can't wait for it),Yakuza 4 gets a western release,Arkham Asylum 2,Civ 5,
and the one that has got me excited is a remake of Monkey Island 2.I was expecting Rockstar Games' Agent but with little info and
no mention of KH3 or a more optimistic announcement of Uncharted 3.

alone
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jun 2010, 9:01 pm

Yeah I bet no Unchartered 3 yet, 2 cost some spiffs. Killzone 2 already beats Gears, Gears just started annoying me one day...poof traded it. I like KZ 2.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2010, 12:57 am

jaspie wrote:
Sony and Nintendo have some premise that they have displayed/detailed.Some of the things discussed by both companies include;
From Nintendo- Legend of Zelda-skyward sword on wii,3DS(having OoT and MGS3 remakes :o ),a new Kid Icarus game :) Dragon
Quest IX(can't come soon enough-a game I completely forgot about).A new Donkey Kong Country game(doesn't have any appeal to me).
Sony did have some things I was expecting and was anticipating. There was no info regarding The Last Guardian(another game I forgot about),
Some of the more positives they showed include,Portal 2 is being developed by Valve for the PS3 version,Sly Cooper Collection(3 underrated
platform games,but it would be better to develop Sly 4),GT5 FINALLY has a release date,Killzone 3 will anniliate Gears of War 3.
Third party games that have plenty of interest include;Mafia 2(can't wait for it),Yakuza 4 gets a western release,Arkham Asylum 2,Civ 5,
and the one that has got me excited is a remake of Monkey Island 2.I was expecting Rockstar Games' Agent but with little info and
no mention of KH3 or a more optimistic announcement of Uncharted 3.

What makes you believe KZ3 will annihilate Gears 3? I'm a fan of both series as I own both a PS3 and an Xbox 360, but the Gears series is quite a bit better than Killzone series.