Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 6:11 am

these moments happen all the time. tell of a time. let me go frist
sitting on the computer then my mother show me a letter i got your life assurance paid up for when you die i be able to bury you. ah mom i don't care my biggest problem on that day is i'm gonna be
in fricken freezer. :roll: :roll:

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 6:13 am

Don't make me do my repetition joke again. Do you want me to, Monique?

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 6:21 am

Ferdinand wrote:
Don't make me do my repetition joke again. Do you want me to, Monique?

yup :lol: :lol:

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 6:23 am

Too bad. So sad.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 6:25 am

Ferdinand wrote:
Too bad. So sad.

awkward :shrug: yeah it is :(

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 9:29 am

it might be a little more challenging if you ask us Autistic people to tell you about a moment that was NOT awkward :arrow:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

One time, I was getting over my cold, and my two best friends and I, were at I-HOP for coffee. I started coughing, and than all of the sudden, Mick Avory's Underpants. It's a good thing that I have lots of protection in the bag, that I carry. :oops: :lol:

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2010, 3:05 pm

Blindspot149 wrote:
it might be a little more challenging if you ask us Autistic people to tell you about a moment that was NOT awkward :arrow:

lol thats true :lol: :lol:

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 12:01 pm

my boyfriend mom said that my niece was sick one time for having autism i wonder what she gonna say about my kids,my kids are going to be dying to her then. :roll:

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 12:11 pm

Blindspot149 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Hanging out with a hot female friend? Awkward. Party? Awkward. Visiting with family? Awkward.

Pretty much my entire life is lame or awkward.

Leiservampir
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

god I feel awkward just sitting next to a stranger on the bus
D:

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 12:51 pm

Quote:
Pistonhead
Quote:
Blindspot149 wrote:
it might be a little more challenging if you ask us Autistic people to tell you about a moment that was NOT awkward Arrow

My thoughts exactly. Hanging out with a hot female friend? Awkward. Party? Awkward. Visiting with family? Awkward.

Pretty much my entire life is lame or awkward.

Fair enough :lol:, but at least, on this thread we can prove that our sense of humour is still very much in tact. I think it's a good call by MONIQUEIJ.

Awkward Moment:

Someone I used to know: I hate him so much. He gives me nothing but grief. I'd love to take him out!

Me: Why would you take him out if you hate him so much?

Someone I used to know: Because then I wouldn't have to put up with him any more...duh!?

Me: If you take him out, won't that give him the impression that you like his company?

Someone I used to know, at this point is just looking at me in disbelief. I am totally confused. Third person who heard all of the above explains to me, delicately, that to take someone out means to end someone's life...and both have a laugh at my expense.

Me: Well that would make you a murderer. Is he worth it?

Someone I used to know:
Jesus!! I was figuratively speaking!! :roll:

Looking back? Yes, I too can laugh...now. At that particular moment?...well... :oops:

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 1:06 pm

Quote:
Fair enough , but at least, on this thread we can prove that our sense of humour is still very much in tact. I think it's a good call by MONIQUEIJ.

Leiservampir
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

Oncew I was on facebook telling a close friend about how I'd had to pretend to like some girl in my class because she was being all overly nice and I didn't know how to deal with it.
This girl, it's safe to say, had added me on FB long before, and had stopped talking to me on it because I never replied. She saw bits of this convo and assumed I was being fake because I thought she was an idiot and didn't like her.
:oops:
That was kinda hard to fix at school the next day when I was trying to explain I just didn't know how to deal with her :(

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 1:26 pm

Quote:
Fair enough , but at least, on this thread we can prove that our sense of humour is still very much in tact. I think it's a good call by MONIQUEIJ.

I don't really keep track of things like this usually but I promise I'll have a story for you tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to a bar with a guy friend and this bar looks trashy to me. Trashy bar + friday night + my lame ass = story. Dunno whether it's going to be that I got in a fight or whether it's going to be that some girl flirted too aggressively with me or what.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

Unfortunately, my story sucks. Seriously, calmest bar I've ever seen after 9 on a friday. You walk in, hear yourself whisper and everyone is peaceful.

However, I beat my friend there and I talk to the bartender for a minute asking if he was there (cause he lives like a block or two away). Nope, so I walk over to the side of the bar with the pool table where there is no one but a harmless looking older redneck dude. Nice guy, starts a conversation asking what I was doing there, I tell him I was supposed to meet a friend. He tells me he's there waiting for his weed dealer lol. So we play 2 rounds of pool on his money before my friend shows up. My friend shows up, plays a game of pool with him and gets creeped out that this guy will stand within 3 inches of your face to talk to you. Wow, I'm the aspie and it hardly bugged me that he did it to me. We then left to go to a different bar cause my friend's friend wanted him to come over there. I hate this place, ventilation seems worse, the pool tables suck, it's loud as hell and these guys look more dangerous than anyone at the other bar. Needless to say we sat outside most of the time but we did play pool till my friend gets sick of the tables.

So yeah that's my lame story that I promised you.