Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jun 2010, 11:01 pm

Have you ever had some really good ideas for a cartoon? Post them here!
I have a cool idea for a computer-animated Spider-Man series, where Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, finds himself battling villains such as Kraven the Hunter, Dr. Octapus, Vulture, Electro, a monster-version of the Green Goblin, Dr. Doom, Vermin, Venom, and the Hobgoblin. In order to defeat his new found foes, Spidey must team up with heroes such as Daredevil, Human Torch, Iron Man, Wolverine, Black Cat, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.
What are your ideas for cartoons?

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

When is someone going to post here? Even though I am an Aspie, I don't understand many others with Aspergers or Autism. For example, topics I made like "Ask me All Your Super-Hero Questions" and "Spider-Man: Web of Shadows" are about things I am interested in, but they hardly have any posts on them. However, the topic I made called "If You Had $100000 What Would You Spend it On?" I wasn't interested in at all, but everyone else seems extremely in to it. It's the same deal with this topic; no one is posting on it even though I am extremely in to it. I'm sad :cry:

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2010, 5:43 pm

I had an idea about a cartoon where a mother lives with her son and daughter. But this time, the roles are reversed and it is the mother who is childish, while the children act as the mature parents and have to stop her from going on crazy adventures.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

harpy0
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2013, 12:20 am

There are a small group of lab animals, typical, ginea pig, monkey, white mice, etc . . . The scientists are never seen but may be talked about as "the gods" or something. One is always trying to master mind ways of escaping but he/she nwever succeeds. The white mice are on occasions stricken with supernatural powers due to their exposure with chemicals. The others have some interesting personality quarks of their own to make things interesting. Basically the cartoon is about their day to day life and the tiny society they have built there in the lab where they will live out their days. There leaves open lots of possibilities and funny ways to introduce new characters.

CaptainRogersFan
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2014, 6:32 pm

There should be a cartoon where Captain America battles against the evil uolliaC (which is "Caillou" in reverse).
uolliaC will be voiced by the same person who narrates every episode of Caillou.
Captain America will be voiced by the same person who voices him on Avengers Assemble.