Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jul 2010, 6:03 pm

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/inplai ... id=1233257

Hi, I hope this link works. Aspie themed TV show. My brother gave me this...I haven't watched it yet.

Thanks, Uncle Scott.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

Looks like fun but it won't show it to me because I'm not in USA. You have no idea how much great stuff you get to watch!

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

You can't access the URL? That's strange.

U. S. Federal witness protection program. (the show is fiction btw) Money gambling numbers running outfit employs an aspie woman with numerical savant skills. She testifies against her boss. Does a fairly decent job of explaining her symptoms, I guess. I didn't find it offensive.

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jul 2010, 9:38 pm

You can't access the URL? That's strange.

U. S. Federal witness protection program. (the show is fiction btw) Money gambling numbers running outfit employs an aspie woman with numerical savant skills. She testifies against her boss. Does a fairly decent job of explaining her symptoms, I guess. I didn't find it offensive.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

I can access the url and it brings up the site and does all its intro stuff to get me salivating at the prospect of great tv, and the tv screen says it's sorry, it can't run shows to my area.

hutchscott
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

Well, if you can't enjoy the TV show, you leave me no choice but to go off topic. Did you know I once had a obsession with the Canadian National Anthem? Our karaoke DJ was Canadian so they would sing to him using the tune "O Tannenbaum". I had an ear for music so I figured out I could sing "O Canada" to the tune "O Sole Mio" which is of course the Elvis tune "Touch me my darling". I did that for karaoke. Then I figured out that the words went well with "The Flight of the Valkarie" the Wagner tune. I wanted to hire a guitarist to record a Jimmi Hendrix rendition. Maybe I should emigrate. I don't get worked up like that for "The Star Spangled Banner" even sitting here listening to fireworks.