TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 10:09 am

johnlomas wrote:
anyone reading this who wants to get in touch please do so
thanks john

[email protected]

Strange request for a first post on this site. You are a total stranger on this site but expect people to email you just like that? You could be absolutely anybody from an MJ fan to a sexual predator. Why don't you post some more so people can get to know you better first.

johnlomas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Feb 2013, 10:15 am

ive just started this on facebbok as there seems to be nowhere else for people like me to meet like minded fans so here it is please search for michael jackson fans with aspergers on facebook thanks

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 10:53 am

I've enjoyed some of his music, mostly during his "Thriller" era.

I feel sad for the way he died; in the end, he was just another middle-aged man trying to escape the pain long enough to get a good night's sleep.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

johnlomas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Feb 2013, 11:02 am

i think if someone had gone to those extremes to lie about me just to get my money i wouldnt be able to sleep either not on the same level as him but i find when i have big arguments with my girlfriends or any stressful things goin on in my life sleep goes out the window.when michael died i couldnt sleep eat or stay non emotional enough for long enough to do anything he was the only person thoughout my life who (thru his music) was always there for me and losing that crutch was like losing my oxygen i didnt know what to do getting thru the rest 0f 2009 was very difficult for me but his music yet again was my saving grace

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 11:06 am

johnlomas wrote:
i think if someone had gone to those extremes to lie about me just to get my money i wouldnt be able to sleep either not on the same level as him but i find when i have big arguments with my girlfriends or any stressful things goin on in my life sleep goes out the window.when michael died i couldnt sleep eat or stay non emotional enough for long enough to do anything he was the only person thoughout my life who (thru his music) was always there for me and losing that crutch was like losing my oxygen i didnt know what to do getting thru the rest 0f 2009 was very difficult for me but his music yet again was my saving grace

, ; . , . , . . , .

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

johnlomas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Feb 2013, 11:08 am

not sure what your reply means there mate

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

I thought he seemed to be a good person and liked him in that sense, but I didn't like his voice, his songs or his face (after surgery).

b9
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 12:00 pm

Last edited by b9 on 04 Feb 2013, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 1:06 pm

johnlomas wrote:
Fnord wrote:
johnlomas wrote:
, ; . , . , . . , .
not sure what your reply means there mate

Just helping out with the punctuation there, mate.

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 1:27 pm

Who the hell cares of punctuation. A forum post is not to be "marked" by the self-appointed.

I saw MJ once in the late 90's.

His concert was unreal. His dancing was like nobody else on earth.

He was a wonderful talent and basically screwed up by other people making money from him ALL of his life.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

answeraspergers wrote:
He was a wonderful talent and basically screwed up by other people making money from him ALL of his life.

But this beggars the question: wasn't he supposed to throw that yoke off his neck once he reached adulthood and started working with Quincy Jones on Off The Wall? He seemed to have a fair amount of creative control over his work by that point, so I don't immediately see who could be dragging him down in those days. Seems to me that he succumbed under the weight of his own fame; he never appeared as though he ever knew what to do with either the adulation or the money.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
answeraspergers wrote:
But this beggars the question: wasn't he supposed to throw that yoke off his neck once he reached adulthood and started working with Quincy Jones on Off The Wall? He seemed to have a fair amount of creative control over his work by that point, so I don't immediately see who could be dragging him down in those days. Seems to me that he succumbed under the weight of his own fame; he never appeared as though he ever knew what to do with either the adulation or the money.

Due to childhood abuse and military service, I endure pain that prevents me from standing up and walking like anything other than the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The only things that block it are opiods (which I refuse to take), and the pain is sometimes so intense that I've gone more than 72 hours without sleep at least two or three times a year.

Michael Jackson could at least dance and sing and perform for hours on stage, and he never looked like Quasimodo or the Mad Scientist's assistant in any of his shows or videos. He also beat a criminal rap and died a wealthy man.

His abuse of prescription pain-killers ended up killing him. His only other major issue at the time of his death was his inability to ignore the physical pain long enough to get a good night's sleep.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2013, 7:02 am

To be honest I never thought much of him while he was alive, but after he died I found I actually liked some of his songs (his one's from the 90's mostly).

Oswald06
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2013, 5:42 pm

Regrettfully, I didn't become a fan after he died. The truth is that I believed some of the stuff they said about him. I feel so guilty about that now. I now believe that he was innocent and that he was taken advantage of. I've bought most of his albums, I dress up as him every Halloween, and I have a lot of books and magazines related to him. I make sure that I get a MJ calendar ever year. I feel so bad for his kids. Rest in peace, Michael. We all love you and miss you very much. :cry:

nise
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Feb 2013, 6:18 pm

I love his music. My favorite song is Human Nature. :)