Funny things you've said while...

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 6:31 am

... under the influence of drugs from the dentist's office. I've been going to the dentist quite a bit lately, and afterwards I always wind up saying some pretty crazy things. I got extremely wasted on nitrous oxide yesterday while I was getting a root canal finished and I wound up saying things such as:

"I can tell the future. It doesn't work all the time, but I can."

"I went to the bathroom and I realized something: my clone was in there before me!"

"This is exactly like a really bad movie. Everything I say is on closed captions!"

What are some crazy things you've said after going to the dentist?

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 6:33 am

Nothing. I can't speak with his fist in my mouth. However, I have hilarious dreams for I fall asleep.

MotownDangerPants
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 7:09 am

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

That was ME, btw, originally. Kid stole my 15 minutes.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 7:26 am

I said something about hippies, a long time ago, when I was drugged at the dentist's office.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 7:29 am

MotownDangerPants wrote:
IS THIS REAL LIFE?

That was ME, btw, originally. Kid stole my 15 minutes.

Okay, now... okay NOW I have two fingers.

Variant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2010, 8:10 am

I've never said anything silly while "at the dentist," but when I get really tired I get extremely silly and will say goofy things and laugh about it endlessly.

The first time I ever stayed up for 24 hours straight was with some friends of mine, we were having an all night video game tournament. Anyway, I looked right at them and said "I have ears," in a very matter of fact manner, and then burst out laughing.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:47 pm

This is more stuff I've done than stuff I said, but it's close enough. After I got my wisdom teeth taken out, my mom and my sister were taking me back in the house when all of a sudden I got mad, pulled away from them, and went and sat in the front yard. I don't remember this at all, the first thing I remember is waking up in the middle of punching my cat which had jumped up on the bed and started rubbing against my very tender cheeks.

Before my knee surgery, right when the anti-anxiety stuff I was getting in my IV kicked in, the nurse said "Okay, I need your full name please" and for some reason I just busted out laughing for a pretty long time.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

Double post (why is there no delete button?)

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

Nothing I say is off the wall. I just can't shut up.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

pat2rome wrote:
This is more stuff I've done than stuff I said, but it's close enough. After I got my wisdom teeth taken out, my mom and my sister were taking me back in the house when all of a sudden I got mad, pulled away from them, and went and sat in the front yard. I don't remember this at all, the first thing I remember is waking up in the middle of punching my cat which had jumped up on the bed and started rubbing against my very tender cheeks.

:lmao: That's hysterical! I literally laughed out loud. That's the kind of post I was looking for when I created this thread.

I'm supposed to get my wisdom teeth taken out sometime in the near future. I'll have to warn my family not to take anything I say or do seriously until after the drugs wear off.