Im a aspie guy who wants to talk to aspie girls

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

BigDoubleK
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Aug 2010, 6:50 pm

Hi I'm Kyle and I'm a 17 Year Old Male with aspergers who has dark blonde hair and greenish blue eyes and I'm 6 foot 7 aka 198 cm. So I'm interested in talking to aspie girls because I've never met one and have never have known one before. So aspie girls what are you like and how tall are you how old are you and what is your hair and eye color and have you been in a relationship and have you been kissed before and are you virgin? I'm a virgin. And I've never been in a relationship before so I've never had a girlfriend and I've not had a my first kiss yet.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 6:58 pm

Woah.

Your gender role is not to have girls come onto you, but you come onto girls. Maybe you shouldn't be open like this.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:00 pm

This is kind of creepy. If you're looking for a relationship just say so, saying you want to talk to them and then asking those type of questions is creepy.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:01 pm

buryuntime wrote:
This is kind of creepy. If you're looking for a relationship just say so, saying you want to talk to them and then asking those type of questions is creepy.

I agree, but I know he is not intentionally trying to be creep nor is he a creep.

DogDaySunrise
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Aug 2010, 7:09 pm

Hi again BigDoubleK,

It's not a good idea to ask a woman direct physical questions, or questions about past relationships (known or hypothetical) - each relationship is its own 'clean slate'. If she wants to tell you details of others, she will on her own and in her own time. If you don't give her that space to herself, she'll feel like you're interrogating her and will run a mile :(

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:10 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:

I agree, but I know he is not intentionally trying to be creep nor is he a creep.

If someone is coming off as creepy and doesn't mean to I think it is good to let them know.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:12 pm

buryuntime wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:

If someone is coming off as creepy and doesn't mean to I think it is good to let them know.

Yup, I agree. I'm just letting everyone know that we ain't attacking his character.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:14 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:

Yup, I agree. I'm just letting everyone know that we ain't attacking his character.

This raises the question, do people actually ever try to be creepy though?

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:16 pm

buryuntime wrote:

I think his questions ain't predatory. He's innocently asking 'em.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:19 pm

I don't see how it's creepy at all. He's just asking perfectly reasonable questions.

LadybugQ
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2010, 7:29 pm

Hi Kyle! Ah, the joys of being a teenage male who just happens to be Aspie...

Your forthrightness could be construed as refreshing honesty, to me at least, but I can also see how the "creepy" factor could come in to play.

Raging hormones notwithstanding, may I suggest you dial down your honesty level? It doesn't make you a liar, just showing a bit more tact and maturity than a lot of 17 year old guys have.

I wish you luck in finding a suitable girlfriend! :)

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

buryuntime wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
buryuntime wrote:

Yeah they do.

BigDoubleK
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

I'm not trying to be creepy at all and I did not know I was coming off as creepy. I'm sorry I did not know, and I was just curious about aspie girls that's all

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 2:34 am

BigDoubleK wrote:
Hi I'm Kyle and I'm a 17 Year Old Male with aspergers who has dark blonde hair and greenish blue eyes and I'm 6 foot 7 aka 198 cm. So I'm interested in talking to aspie girls because I've never met one and have never have known one before. So aspie girls what are you like and how tall are you how old are you and what is your hair and eye color and have you been in a relationship and have you been kissed before and are you virgin? I'm a virgin. And I've never been in a relationship before so I've never had a girlfriend and I've not had a my first kiss yet.

It might be better to ask the girls more open ended questions that will give them a chance to talk more about themselves instead of specific questions like "what is your eye color" that they can answer in one word. Girls generally like to talk about themselves, even a lot of the aspie girls.

I'm 6 foot 7 myself and if I remember right, that actually converts to 201 cm. You might be selling yourself a little short.