Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 5:16 pm

Good news is I have a date on wednesday. Bad news...I'd messaged this girl before a couple weeks ago, practically begging her for sex when I was in hypersexual mode. The pic I used to get the date with her is a full body shot of me that isn't clear in the face.

The one thing I have going for me is that in the pics she saw of me (when I was being horny) I wasn't wearing my glasses.

The other thing I have going for me is that dating sites are full of weirdos...people who use each other's pics...I could easily precaution her before we meet "The reason I don't have more pics is because people have stolen them and made troll profiles."

I just don't want to screw this up. We seem to get along.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 5:22 pm

wow...smart

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2010, 5:31 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Good news is I have a date on wednesday. Bad news...I'd messaged this girl before a couple weeks ago, practically begging her for sex when I was in hypersexual mode. The pic I used to get the date with her is a full body shot of me that isn't clear in the face.

The one thing I have going for me is that in the pics she saw of me (when I was being horny) I wasn't wearing my glasses.

The other thing I have going for me is that dating sites are full of weirdos...people who use each other's pics...I could easily precaution her before we meet "The reason I don't have more pics is because people have stolen them and made troll profiles."

Where is the bad news?

She already knows what you look like.. even if it was not very clear.. you already have a date set, so why bother even bringing up the
reason for not having more?

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

The pics she saw of me (when I was being horny) were right-on shots of me...where in person she'll easily be able to see the similarity.

I already messaged her warning her that there's a guy on the site taking people's pictures and saying immature things.

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
The pics she saw of me (when I was being horny) were right-on shots of me...where in person she'll easily be able to see the similarity.

I already messaged her warning her that there's a guy on the site taking people's pictures and saying immature things.

Did you change your user name or something on the site after sending her pics of you?
If you didn't, well chances are she knows it was you that sent them to her. Unless she is really bad with names.

And how could 'the guy' get nude pics of you, unless you just post them for people to take somewhere.
I would wonder things like that and then just say soo why didn't you just admitted it was you from the beginning.
Then if it was nice complement you

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

No nude pictures involved, and yes a different screen name. By right-on, I mean face first.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm

I should be all set...I sent her a 10 second video clip of me over text and she liked it and didn't suspect anything. Maybe being THAT desperate a couple weeks ago was so hard to believe, that she dismissed it as some troll and not actually the desperate guy I was at the moment.

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
No nude pictures involved, and yes a different screen name. By right-on, I mean face first.

Ok. SO The bold stuff, I read as you took clear pics of you nude. That they were full body shots and only your face was not to clear because you did not have your glasses on. ANd hypersexual and being horny.. I seriously thought that was your way of saying you had been very ready aka hard and naked.

Good luck - and maybe she did realise it was you ..

foreveryoung wrote:

The one thing I have going for me is that in the pics she saw of me (when I was being horny) I wasn't [b]wearing my glasses.
[/b]

foreveryoung wrote:

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 6:54 pm

If she does realize it's me, any chance she just doesn't care and is interested anyway, or am I looking at a no-show/set-up?

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:21 pm

Whatever happens its going to be a learning experience for you...

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:24 pm

Kilroy wrote:
wow...smart

+1

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 7:30 pm

Well I'm not going through with it. Says on her profile she's looking for something really serious, and as bad as I want to lose the V-Card to a woman I think is decent looking, I won't become a liar in the process.

Surya
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Well I'm not going through with it. Says on her profile she's looking for something really serious, and as bad as I want to lose the V-Card to a woman I think is decent looking, I won't become a liar in the process.

Integrity is a good trait to have.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 8:52 pm

good luck sir

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 9:06 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
wow...smart

+1

No one seems to realize the wrongness of this thread, except you

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 2:26 am

foreveryoung wrote:

ffs it wont hurt to go on a date!! !!

No woman is expecting commitment from you on a first date, it is just to see if your personalities get along.

It will be fabulous practice for you, you can practice chatting and flirting, it will be great! You will get so much out of it, dont cancel.

Nothing bad will happen, you will just be haveing a date, enjoy it!

seriously, if a woman puts she is wanting a serious relationship on her profile she would not be expecting that from a first date, she will be just wanting to see if your personalities get on, whether your a douche or not.

Go for it!