:D Finally my recurring dreams changed! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

I feel really good about this. I have two recurring dreams that I have a lot. One is: for some reason I've decided to go back to school. Like when I was in school, I get stressed and scared. Then when I go to class I realize I don't have my schedule. I will have to go to the office and ask for it, have to find my class and show up to class late, thereby humiliating myself on the first day of school. Either I go to the office and they give me my schedule right away, they won't give me my schedule or they take forever to give me it. If I get to class, I realize I'm unprepared. I keep losing my schedule, and my books and supplies. sometimes I forge my stuff and then can't use it for the next class. Sometimes it's been an art class. Some variations on this are the one I had where Everyone forgot to get their Schedule and there was a huge line, and one where they gave me it so late that I hid in the bathroom where some weird things happened until the next period. another time I went form an art class to a gym class and the girls made fun of me.

Usually in this dream there are old classmates from various grades. This stems from middle school where I was frightened to death that i'd be late on the first day, or not know where to go, and lose my schedule. I held onto the schedule for months. this again happened in highschool.

My other dream is that for some reason im driving a car (I can' drive). Sometimes I've stolen it, and other times I've taken the wheel from someone else, or I don't know why i'm driving. I then start to drive out of control either on purpose or by accident. Then i crass the car. Once I crashed it in grass, another time the police were after me. I'm never hurt in the dream.

Last night, I dreamed that I was going back to school. It was the first day, and before the bell rang I went to the office, and got my schedule. I found my classroom (number 5) ahead of time, and got there on time. I knew where everything was. It was an art class. Then I packed everything away neatly with my schedule in the back of my backpack. I left the class room without my bag, and then realized, oops I left it! and went back and got it so I could get to my other class on time. :D Then at one point I was driving a car, and I crashed it. I saw this girl who used to bully me watching me, and she said something I think about telling on me, something like that. I pressed my computer's off button (that was randomly there) and the whole thing went away. I never crashed the car! I undid it! :D :D

Finally I over came this dream! :D :D :D :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

I'm proud of you, for being able to do this. I'd like to be able to have complete control of my dreams, like that. Maybe, if I have another one of my Vietnam dreams, I can find a computer button, on the side, of the machine gun, that I'm carrying. :idea:

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

I'm happy for you :D those school dreams must have sucked big time!

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

in my recurring dream a weird freddy krugar like woman keeps trying to kill me in horrific ways
it makes for good writing lol

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm proud of you, for being able to do this. I'd like to be able to have complete control of my dreams, like that. Maybe, if I have another one of my Vietnam dreams, I can find a computer button, on the side, of the machine gun, that I'm carrying. :idea:

It wasn't too much complete control, i wasn't lucid or anything. But it sure felt good!