Do u often feel like telling people to shove it?

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 12:22 am

and if so do you feel like saying it more to the bullies or those people that mean well but are not fully understanding of the situation?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

No, I don't often feel that way.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

I don't feel that way, either. I'm too sweet, of a person.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 1:08 am

never fear....i can more than make up for the people who feel like ms. california. why would you want to say that to those who actually mean well? easier to just 'splain the situation and not make an enemy, no? not that i would ever make an enemy.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

I often do find myself getting annoyed with people, both bullies and people who misunderstand me. I try to hide it, but I'm not always successful.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 4:19 am

I feel like telling people to do things less PC than that :P

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 4:51 am

I'm not an angry person by nature.

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 8:38 am

Bullies don't deserve any of my attention.

When people who don't know me very well misunderstand me under any circumstance, I grant them that I'm difficult to "get" so I don't feel anything really.

...but ... when people who are close to me misunderstand, I get terribly irritated and if I don't withdraw from them for a while, I end up being quite bold and nasty towards them... :(

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 9:34 am

Nope, just thy enemies. (even though I don't have much enemies) so its worthless really and second of all, I think my heart stops me from being such a meany. ;)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Aug 2010, 11:30 am

I find people can be really annoying sometimes but I don't tell anyone that. If I did; I'd have no freinds at all. My friends can be morons sometimes who only want to talk to me when they need something. I have to listen to em cry because they've been chasing some girl who was way out of their league & told em from the beginning that she did not want a relationship with em & I told em that they should not purse anything but they kept pushing & the woman got frustrated & is no longer their friend. Or a woman wants to tell me all about the problems she's having with a guy who does not care about her or respect her & the women only goes for jerks & she refuses to date guys who she knows cares about her because she does not like em in that way. I have my own problems finding a woman to give me a chance so why do I keep being everyone's ducking therapist when I have no one there for me :? I may be a slight misanthrope but I don't tell em what's on my mind. I may look & act annoyed, angry, uncaring, unsympathetic thou but I'm not intentionally acting that way. & they still don't leave me alone or seem to care about my problems. People keep telling me that I have a bad negative attitude but they judge me & don't even give me a chance. Maybe if they took the time to get to know me & actually cared. I feel like telling the whole world to shove it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

when i was younger i wished to dickens i could have told zillions of people where to get off, but i never was sufficiently articulate to do so nor was i physically imposing sufficient to get away with it. now that i am an old fart, i no longer have the energy to do anything of the sort even if i wasn't a wuss. now, i just feel that there are legions of folk for whom i wouldn't piss on 'em even if they were on fire. that is the extent of my invective towards all the brassholes of this world.