Does anyone consider NT's of their own age group as 'clones?

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

vampresstcullen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

Well I dont, for some reason being on the outside of the NT world makes you see blanket stuff like that, but before I knew about this AS stuff even with just the NTs people were pretty different in personalities and stuff and pretty diverse interests, idk if Iever heard of a school like that...weird lol. Everyones a person and we'll be different from eachother.

Countess
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2010, 7:25 pm

I call them plastic people. So yes.

vampresstcullen

25 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

*sighs*... there is something up with your school Countess, you should come to my school instead :D lmao plenty of diversity here, *SERIOUSLY* o_O

Countess
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

vampresstcullen wrote:
*sighs*... there is something up with your school Countess, you should come to my school instead :D lmao plenty of diversity here, *SERIOUSLY* o_O

I don't go to school. That's probably why. When I was in college people were more colorful. I'm also not fond of the people in this region I live in currently. Too much sport veneration and overlooking of the sins of today's heroes. I guess I am kind of bitter, lol...

xemmaliex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

*gets huge grin on her face* FINALLY!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! Nobody that I know likes to talk about psychology, Pokemon, Rockman EXE (the American name for it is stupid), manga, drawing, writing, medical jargon unless they're in college, which is a long time from now!
Sometimes they feel like they're all the same....[/quote]

ha yes, nice to know there is someone out there who is at 'like' me :D all the things you listed, (apart from rockman EXE) i am very interested in :)

i know that is just slightly hypocritical, but at least no-one here dedicated their lives to becoming like everyone else.

all the best x

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 2:24 am

My mum says the same thing, they all look the same.

And tbh, they do. if you gave me 20 fake tanned NT girls with blonde scene haircuts pics, and told me to talk to a certain one in real life, I would not know who it is, because they all look the same.

I'm not lying.

They don't do it because they want to look like others half the time, they do it because they think they look "hot".

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 11:01 am

A lot of the guys are clones, as well. Baggy jeans, baseball caps and goatees. Whatever happened to celebrating our differences?

Okay...maybe others may not be inclined to celebrate individual differences to the extent that I am.

j0sh
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 11:31 am

You are describing sheeple quite well. It get's a little better with age, but not by a huge amount.