No, too small. 12%  12%  [ 37 ]
Yup, they're juuuuuuuuuuust right. (Lol Goldilocks boobs) 35%  35%  [ 105 ]
I'm a dude/just wanna see the results. 27%  27%  [ 82 ]
Total votes : 299

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 3:13 pm

Do you like your boobs? Are they too big or too small for your liking?

I'm torn on the issue. I have C's and I feel that no matter what I do, my boobs always look too small. My ex was confused when I took my shirt and bra off because he said that my breasts looked so small when I'm clothed. I would like to have cleavage like the other girls. I guess it's another part of my fixation on becoming attractive so that guys will like me. Maybe if I lose weight, my boobs would stand out more but then I'm afraid that they'll become even smaller. I'm jealous of those with D's. That would be the ideal size for me because they'd be big enough to look sexy but not so big as to cause back problems. Am I being crazy for thinking this way?

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 3:42 pm

IMHO, no matter how ya dress 'em up, big boobs just aren't that impressive. :?

[img][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy69/buddatek_inc/stooges.jpg[/img][/img]

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Lol Stooges. XD

I know there are some people that feel that way Willard but I think that if mine were bigger, I'd be more attractive. Granted, I also know people who say "Big boobs don't count if you're fat." I know I'm fat but I would like some of it to be in an attractive area, like the breasts. :(

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:09 pm

i once had a man in the supermarket say "nice breasts!" in the freezer aisle. i became enraged and asked why he thought it was ok to say something like that, and he said i should have been wearing a bra. i was wearing a bra. what was i supposed to do with them? you can't just put them away for a day when you decide you don't like the attention.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

katzefrau wrote:
i once had a man in the supermarket say "nice breasts!" in the freezer aisle. i became enraged and asked why he thought it was ok to say something like that, and he said i should have been wearing a bra. i was wearing a bra. what was i supposed to do with them? you can't just put them away for a day when you decide you don't like the attention.

Nope. You can wear super baggy clothes to make you look shapeless though. XD

Still, it was out of line for him to say that. Was he raised in a barn? D:

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

katzefrau wrote:

I would have assumed he was speaking about frozen chicken breasts.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

@Erisad: Well opinions vary, I know, but seriously, when I was growing up there was a phrase tossed around that went 'more than a mouthful's wasted anyway' - I always felt that's true. The media image that a woman's breasts need to be at least as big as her head is ridiculous. That may work in the comic books, but in real life its impractical - if they're fake, they look fake :eew: , and if they're not, they're gonna be bouncing off your knees by the time you're forty and that's not attractive, either, not to mention what it does to your back.

I just think that's another stereotype that only appeals to meatheads who are easily brainwashed. I've never seen a guy whose intelligence I respected drool over huge breasts. So consider what type of guy you'd be attracting with that particular feature. Concentrate on dealing with the weight issue to make your proportions balance. I know its difficult and frustrating, but I also know it can be done, if you just don't get impatient and lose sight of the goal - it does take time. I had to start the process and fall off the wagon several times before I got so mad at myself I decided I was going to by god lose the weight even if it killed me, but I finally did it - and changed the way I think about food forever, because I never wanted to have to go through that struggle again.

Last edited by Willard on 23 Aug 2010, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

buryuntime wrote:
katzefrau wrote:

I would have assumed he was speaking about frozen chicken breasts.

:lol:

well, that would have been funny

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 4:57 pm

Willard wrote:
@Erisad: Well opinions vary, I know, but seriously, when I was growing up there was a phrase tossed around that went 'more than a mouthful's wasted anyway' - I always felt that's true. The media image that a woman's breasts need to be at least as big as her head is ridiculous. That may work in the comic books, but in real life its impractical - if they're fake, they look fake :eew: , and if they're not, they're gonna be bouncing off your knees by the time you're forty and that's not attractive, either, not to mention what it does to your back.

I just think that's another stereotype that only appeals to meatheads who are easily brainwashed. I've never seen a guy whose intelligence I respected drool over huge breasts. So consider what type of guy you'd be attracting with that particular feature. Concentrate on dealing with the weight issue to make your proportions balance. I know its difficult and frustrating, but I also know it can be done, if you just don't get impatient and lose sight of the goal - it does take time. I had to start the process and fall off the wagon several times before I got so mad at myself I decided I was going to by god lose the weight even if it killed me, but I finally did it - and changed the way I think about food forever, because I never wanted to have to go through that struggle again.

I know. It's also a pain because I live with my grandmother who is hellbent on eating the most fatty foods possible. When she cooks one meal, I feel like I gain 5 pounds from a small portion. Luckily, she's only home for meal times on the weekends so I cook most of the week. Hopefully, I'll make sufficient progress during my last year of college. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until she dies in order to lose weight and keep it off. She gets mad when I cook healthy foods. I tell her, "Do you want to live to see me get married one day or not?" Then she gets quiet. It's probably a harsh thing to say to a 66 year old but it's frustrating. D:

I'm not blaming her but she does add an obstacle to an already lofty goal. In order to get back to 140 pounds, where I was at age 16, I need to lose 100 pounds. It'll take a long time and I get frustrated every time she asks for us to go to McDonald's or to go get ice cream. I. Don't. Want. It. I stay home most of the time and make myself something else and then she gets mad because I don't want to spend time with them. Of course I don't! They're a pain in my fat ass.

Sorry for bitching, I needed to get that off of my chest. Not like I can rant on Facebook anymore since my mother joined it. :/

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

Erisad wrote:
Sorry for bitching, I needed to get that off of my chest.

Kind like a verbal mastectomy?

Anyway, I hate big boobs. Medium ones look best. Nothing wrong with flat girls either. Big ones turn into giant dangling testicles when the woman gets older.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:25 pm

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Sorry for bitching, I needed to get that off of my chest.

Kind like a verbal mastectomy?

Anyway, I hate big boobs. Medium ones look best. Nothing wrong with flat girls either. Big ones turn into giant dangling testicles when the woman gets older.

I guess so. :lol:

That's true. Mine are perky C's but I just wish clothes would show them off better. I swear, all the plus size clothes look like they're made for grandmas. D:

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:31 pm

My boobs, size 30HH, are the best in the world! I dress them in beautiful bras and they give me feminine look.

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:34 pm

Valoyossa wrote:
My boobs, size 30HH, are the best in the world! I dress them in beautiful bras and they give me feminine look.

Uuuuum...is that physically possible? >.>

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:35 pm

Valoyossa wrote:

You've got to be kidding me. you've only got a 30 band and you've got HH cups?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:44 pm

Mine keep changing sizes..... :?

Right now they're 40B due to my monthly cycle being close.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 5:46 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Mine keep changing sizes..... :?

Right now they're 40B due to my monthly cycle being close.

Mine don't change due to my cycle. I may retain more water but that's about it. D: