Page 5 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

mori_pastel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jun 2011, 10:56 pm

That is a seriously confusing word to look at. @_@ Kind of digging the parallel structure, though, with the meme and the sese backwards. Super cool.

Happy early birthday! : D

She's not really jerky, she just speaks in opposites. So when she says something really mean, she actually means something really nice. It'd be funny if she said some really nice things to you and was all tsundere, but she's just nice. And opposite. She's definitely still fun to talk to though. And adorable!

I know! In this one everyone likes me so much I probably could just use one save slot for my "main" wife and keep reloading the second to marry everyone else!

BriannaBee
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm

Yeah, the romance words are confusing. I know what they are I just can't spell them.

Thanks! It's actually in August though. ^^' I just say coming up when it becomes summer.

Aw darn. =( -10 points. Out of... I don't know. She still seems cool though. Yeah she is pretty cute. Nearly all of them are. I think I might have a hard time with Sofia cause I can't figure out opposites sometimes. Then it's confusing.

Yeah that's a good idea.

mori_pastel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

They conveniently highlight everything in red that's in opposites. But i still get confused sometimes. @_@ Sometimes it seems like she likes something in one word box and hates it in the next. And then sometimes she says stuff straight (without any red text) and I get even more confused because shouldn't she be talking in opposites all of the time? @_@ And then she gets blue text in her red text (blue text for key terms/important information) and it just adds another layer of confusion.

BriannaBee
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jun 2011, 2:19 am

Oh dang yeah that does sound confusing.

I played Rune Factory Frontier today. I got to another point in the story! :D Now I've met Iris Noire. But Mist is missing now. Ughhh this game is so hard! I only got to this part because of running away from monsters, my wolf, and befriending Iris Blanche so she'd save me from fighting Iris Noire.

mori_pastel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good. I want to say that Mist being missing means you have a limited amount of time to do something, but don't take my word for it. Neither my sister or me have gotten that far. I just heard about it from guides.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 6:29 am

Harvest Moon is great. I loved the GBA versions :)

Now I'm more into Rune Factory though

And yeah, getting the right responses to the available love interests is really hard...

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Cathleigh
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jun 2011, 8:08 pm

Harvest Moon is amazing! I first got More Friends of Mineral Town when I was 16, and have been hooked since. I love building relationships with the villagers, and harvesting pineapples, and horse races. And the love cutscenes are so beautiful. When I played FOMT, I'd always marry Elli; with MFOMT, I'd alternate between Rick (I admire someone who looks after their parent), Cliff (a sad but charming person) and Doctor (he could be charming).

I tried playing the PlayStation version, but didn't really get on with it.

I played DS Cute, that was quite fun, plus Skye was a great character to have as my character's love interest. I liked the backstories of the characters too, especially Lumina. One of the things I really liked about this game was that you could have a 'Relationship ring' as an accessory: put the ring on, and you could tell how others felt about you in terms of friendship and love. I really wish that one of those existed in real life, it would make things a lot easier.

purplesloth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2020, 7:50 am

I love Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life! <3

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2020, 10:22 am

I first played Animal Parade (and married Jin, the doctor. We had one daughter).

Now I'm kind of playing Tale of Two Towns and trying to woo Cam. It's exhausting that I basically have to court not just him, but also Howard and Laney to get them to give me their permission or something. (What is Cam, anyways? Laney's brother? Cousin? Just some rando who lives with Howard and Laney?)