Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2010, 3:15 am

My best friend and I recently had a discussion about the relationship that I had with my ex ( who is NT, Bipolar, or ADHD we're not sure yet) and he had suggested that my ex could have enjoyed arguing with me, and found it pleasurable and fun. I was thinking: "Huh?"
It had been strange and confusing for at school he would flirt with me alot by hovering around where ever I was and talking and laughing to me before I had initiated conversation. I was the only girl in our small class of 9 students. He would quite often say random sexual remarks to me, which I considered a compliment, and later on in the year would touch me which I found exciting . Other times, he would diss what I would say or think, for example made fun of my shirt which was Happy Bunny and read: "I'm cuter than most people." He said, "I don't agree with your shirt." I angrily replied: "You don't want to make an enemy of me!" and another classmate said "Oh, look you made him sad and I was thinking:Good, serves him right, and me and the classmate laughed. He made fun of some of my immature clothing choices and interests. He would talk on the phone frequently bringing up a sexual act that he knew I didn't like and approve of. I just wondered if it makes sense to any of you that he could enjoy "making me mad." To me when it comes to love, I mean business. I say what I mean, and don't play games. I don't enjoy arguing or humiliating people.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

Yes. My boyfriend and I like to make each other angry, because making up afterwards is the best sex ever. Also, I think he just likes to see how people react when they're mad. I just get violent..which probably isn't good.

But I think both sides have to enjoy it for it to be fair.
If he knew you didn't like it and kept doing it, he's a bit of a jerk.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2010, 12:36 am

I get mad when he does it. I don't like making him mad though. Hehe, makeup sex reminds me of the song "Miss Bipolar" by Blood on the dance floor.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

I believe that's called playful banter. My husband and I do this. It's only fun for us because we know not to take anything said seriously.

Maybe you should try talking to him about how you do not like this sort of flirting.