Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do you find hardest to say to people?
Please 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
Thank you 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Sorry 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
All of the above 26%  26%  [ 7 ]
None of the above 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 27

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 12:33 pm

I push past people to get away from the "herd". I don't like being surrounded by a billion people that thinks its nice to stand still and slowly suffocate and rub against eachother.

I do not use "excuse me", i'm more of a "MOVE!" kind of guy. I do hold up doors for others, regardless of gender.

Michael_Stuart
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

I don't really push past people, but I'll move through whatever space or gap there is in a crowd. I don't like waiting while they move at a snail's pace. I wouldn't intentionally bump into people, though.

I generally hold door open long enough so that they can grab it themselves. I have trouble saying "thank you", because it just doesn't come naturally to me unless it's something I'm actually thankful for, like a gift.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2010, 11:47 am

I usually hold the door open for people and let them go first because I dont like people looking at me from behind me-makes me very uncomfortable and if some person is at the grocery store is blocking the aisle I will just backtrack and go all the ay around instead of asking them to move it and exposing their inconsiderate behavior by taking up the whole aisle to look at potatao chips or cake mix.People should know better than to block the whole aisle-I go out of my way so as not to bloce it up but some people feel they must.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2010, 12:47 pm

Radiofixr wrote:
instead of asking them to move it and exposing their inconsiderate behavior by taking up the whole aisle to look at potatao chips or cake mix.People should know better than to block the whole aisle-I go out of my way so as not to bloce it up but some people feel they must.

People should know better, but they do not. Most people dont even know that their body occupies space. Sometimes i think people are just out loitering in stores to make other customers pissed off.

Same with subways, in the escalators there is a SIMPLE rule: stand on the right side, walk on the left side FFS!. But noooo - there is always some sort of prick from mudholia, your typical village that is just beyond the normal countryside, which is standing still in the escalators with 5 bags around his neck going "Wheeee!! !!" :P And what about people with childrens carriages taking escalators when the municipality has spent MILLIONS on special elevators for those asswipes!

And then people who just have gone through a door into a train station or similar, they stop as soon as they have entered. And people flock around just because these pricks don't have enough consideration to move their asses from the entrance instead of holding everyone up.

MEEEEHHH!! !

There is a reason why i hardly ever leave my apartment...