Hi I am gib, i am 26 and from UK, Bath:)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

gib
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2006, 8:24 am

Hi, new to this forum, hope its beter than some ve regestered on in the past. Anyhow, i live in bath, i like making money and ocasionally getting stoned. I also enjoy smoking and cafes, well, to be honest i dont know anyone where i am, and as many others have prob felt, its a b***h trying to fit in (sq. peg O hole?) but its ok. Im at uni doing BA religion, its dull, but i may get a job from it, so what the heck. Anyhow, if anyone in bath or bath area wants to meet up thatd be good, or just chat, im so alone here!! !

Sundy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2006, 9:33 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet! I enjoy this forum. I miss it when I'm not near the computer during the weekend.

I like making money too. AND occassionally getting stoned.

I just met someone who graduated with a degree in Theology. She wants to be a Lutheran minister (I think). Is that the same thing as your BA in religion? What I mean is, are you studying a specific religion to become a church leader or studying religions in general? What type of job are you planning to get with that degree? Sorry if it seems like I'm giving you the 3rd degree...just curious. :wink:

ManErg
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2006, 3:23 pm

Hi Gib,
Welcome to the forum! I live about 8 miles from Bath, so if you want too, we could meet up. I'm 44, with a career and a couple of children. But don't be fooled - I spent a good deal of my 20's and 30's getting stoned, too! I used to have quite a few friends who were, like myself, 'social misfits', looking back although many settled down, some of us clearly had psychological issues.

Unfortunately, these friends have all drifted away over time, my current social life consists of trying (probably failing) to fit in at various functions related to childrens school etc. How do NT's know so much about property prices? :wink:

Religion is an interesting subject to me - although my main interest would be termed mysticism rather than organized religion.

At this point I shall resist a monologue on the mystical roots of Christianity and say please send me private email if you'd like to chat or meet up.