Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

angelrina
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

Anyone here play this game? i'm lvl 14 and am bad at adding runes and masteries cause I wanted to play mage champions instead of
fighter champions. I'm also bad at builds when in game. Just letting you all know :D

Fo-Rum
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2010, 9:19 am

I play it often enough. I'm still trying to acquire all the runes I need for various champions, while buying champions when I feel the need for a new one.

I'm not the best, you can PM me any questions you have though. I'd suggest their forums for additional details, but their layout is too bright. Gives me a headache, could be different for you though, never know.

Playing the game to win can be extremely frustrating, for various reasons. I suggest you try and remember that it is supposed to be fun! Maybe we can play together sometime.

I do a lot of practice games (by myself or with a friend) to try various things out. You should try those, you get to practice builds, play with champion skills, and you win IP even if it is just against the computer.

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

I played often but mostly with friends. I'm training myself to use Morgana but I also unlocked Sona yesterday so can't wait to play her. I also read strategy guides from Leaguecraft. Plus I often try to get advice from others. My name is Novaria on League of Legends.